chapter 35.

UNDER HIS SHADE.

#35.

NELISA NGOBESE.

I already know what she wants to talk about about.We haven't spoken since the incident.

Ma'ngobese:You do know that you can't keep that baby right?.

She says.I have never been close with my Mom ,so hearing her say such words is not as surprising as it should be on other daughters.

Me:I can't abort Ma,even if I wanted to.I am past that stage.
Ma'ngobese:You can't keep this child.
Me:I feel like I don't have a word over what I want to happen,why do I feel like it's a must.What if I want to keep this child?
Ma'ngobese:Then you can kiss the soft life goodbye.
Me:Why can't you act like a mother?..Just for once in your life ,be a parent.
Ma'ngobese:Don't talk to me like that.
Me:No Mama,you are a women before being a A Ngobese wife.try to fit in my shoes and see things from my view,I don't want to lose my child.I have fallen in love with this child.if it means losing the already lost marriage then so be it.At least i can finally be where I'm happy.
Ma'ngobese:Are you underestimating my patenting skills?.
Me:No but i know i wouldn't let or even worse force my daughter to have a abortion.
Ma'ngobese:Then go and be happy with your brother.

She looks at me with a smirk on her face.I don't know what she means.I don't have a brother.

Me:What?.
Ma'ngobese:(Sighed)What I'm saying is,you can't keep that child.Never mind that your marriage is falling but that child is a abomination.
Me:I don't understand,how is having a child with the man I love a abomination.
Ma'ngobese:A man you love? Were you not the one crying over Luyolo not so long?.
Me:But that does not change the fact that I love the father of my child.
Ma'ngobese:You are one confused person mtanami,one minute you are crying for Luyolo,the next minute you are confessing your undying love for Your baby daddy to me.Never mind the reasons why you shouldn't keep this child,it is not possible to keep it.I won't say much right now,your father will explain everything to you.
Me:Nothing Will change my mind Ma.

I say before standing up.Im wasting my time here.

Ma'ngobese:Your milk shake.

I just lost appetite.

LUYOLO JACENI.

I haven't spoken to my father since that last phone call before he blocked my cards.I no longer have access to the company, but we all know that ,that company is this big today because of me.

"You do know that what you did is crime,If she finds out she may sends you straight to jail"

The HR says over the phone.

Me:I doubt she would do that,I know I wouldn't send to jail some one who opened a company under my name.
HR:You trust this girl don't You?.
Me:I'm doing all this for us.
HR:Then how long are you going to go with this story of yours,she only thinks she is a manager,little does she know that she owns that company.
Me:I will tell her when the time is right.
HR:I really hope she doesn't disappoint you,first it was a car,now a company?.
Me:It is not just a company,but a generation for our children.
HR:Jaceni will go crazy.
Me:There is nothing that connects me to him now, Look there is a road block ,let me call you back.

I hang up,it's my first time visiting Nolu since she moved in her new place.Also want to see how things are going in "Our"Company.

THANDIWE RHADEBE.

I just got off a phone call with Bonga.He didn't sound Okay.I didn't get the chance to ask him what's wrong but if I heard him really well ,he is coming for Thando.

I don't see anything wrong with it since it's school holidays ,my only worry is if Sharon knows about Thando visiting.I really hope he has outgrown this character of his of hiding things from his wife.

A knock from the door disturbs me from my thoughts.Its Bonga,that was fast.

Bonga:Hey.

He says,his eyes are blood shot red ,looks like he hasn't had some decent sleep in a while ,well if he wasn't crying.

Me:Hey,Thando is not here.I didn't think you would be here so early.
Bonga:(Sighed)It's Okay.
Me:Is everything Okay?.
Bonga:I'm fine.

He says before turning his face.There is definitely something wrong with him.

Me:You don't look Okay.
Bonga:Sharon served me with divorce papers.

His voice is shaking,I didn't expect this,I thought they worked everything out.

Bonga:My life is Over(Voice shook)I...I won't ever forgive myself for breaking my family.

He tearfully looked up but more tears rolled down. I've never seen a man cry,I don't know what to say or do,How do I comfort him.

Me:I'm sorry.

I say before moving closer to him for a hug.Thats the only thing I can offer right now.he wraps his hands around my body tightly,sniffing against my neck,I try to pull back but he holds on me tightly.

Me:Uhh Bonga,let go.

He pulls back before looking straight in my eyes.the pain in his eyes can never be missed.He moves his face closer to mine.

Me:What are you doing?.
Bonga:I need you.

His eyes are weak.Taking me back to our very first night together.I can't believe I'm feeling this way,I am supposed to hate this man for what he put me through,this should be strictly about parenting.

He moves closer to my face again before his lips came in contact with mine.I pull away.

Me:Bonga we shou....

He shuts me with a kiss,this time turning it into a French kiss.I am surprised to find my own lips parted and moving along to his.He moves to my neck leaving soft kisses sending down my spine.Its been long since I had any action hense my body is reacting this way in every touch of his body.

He lays me down the couch getting on top of me,his hand finding it's way under my skirt.He snaps my panty to the side before placing his hand on my bean moving is around in a circular way.I want to stop him but i can't.a soft moan escapes my mouth as I felt a tingy feeling sending me straight to heaven.

He moves his face up again smashing his lips against mine,his hand still working on me.

Me:(Moans)Bongaaa.
Bonga:fvckkkk.

His hand moves down his trousers,he unbuckles it moving taking out his semi hard weapon.He moves my hand making me feel it,He has always been big,but I feel like he grew bigger over the years.

He turns me over then..........