1

You woke up, feeling groggy and tired. It's strange, you thought as you realized you felt lighter than usual. You groaned, turning to your side and was about to fall asleep again until the door opened.

Wait opened!?

This startled you, making you sit up your bed quickly, wide awake as you tried to find a weapon to fight off the intruder.

Who could have entered? You were sure you have locked everything. To the door and to the window, your heart was beating fast when you didn't find any suitable weapon but a lamp which you were sure you didn't have in your room before. But because of the adrenaline, you didn't bother questioning it. 

You clutched the lamp in your hand, staring at the intruder, ready to chuck the lamp at them the moment they make their move. But, you then you saw something unexpected. 

Instead of seeing a cliche man with all Black get-up and mask, you saw a woman, who oddly resembles you, staring at you with a weird look at her face. It didn't help she's wearing pajamas with aprons on, like a typical mom in everyday mornings. 

"Put the lamp down Y/N, you're gonna destroy it." She scolded you, her voice stern as she stared at the lamp in your hands. You were dumbfounded, how did she know your name? How did she get in? Who is she? Why is she scolding you?

And most of all, why is your room like this? It was bigger and your bedroom wallpaper isn't totally colored Mauve.

When you didn't do anything, the woman pointed out yet again, this time with a scolding gaze. With your confusion on what's happening, you decided to put the lamp down. 

That's when you noticed that your hand had shrunk too and looked like it belonged to a little kid and you're surely not a little kid. You're a teenager that's nearing her debut, not a child in elementary. 

"I have already ran a bath for you, here's your clothes. Get cleaned well ok? We're gonna have visitors today." The random woman said as she picked a child's dress for you. 

You were too dumbfounded. What's going on? Is this perhaps just a dream? If it isn't then you don't know what to call this situation you're currently in.

So it has to be right?

"Huh? Wha-what?" You said dumbly and the woman sent you another questioning look before approaching you.

"Are feeling sick today? You look pale.." She said with a worried tone, putting her palm on your forehead. You flinched at the contact but relaxed when you realized that she's only feeling your temperature. 

"N-no..." You managed to say with a gulp, it feels weird being babied like this. She's treating you like you're her daughter yet you don't even know her.

"M/N, is Y/N awake yet?" Another person decided to enter and it made you more shocked than you already are. It was your father who was now more younger and healthy looking.

He also called this woman your mother's name.

"Ah yes honey, I think she isn't very well though. She's getting pale..." The woman or rather, M/N said as she stood up, running a hand to your hair almost affectionately.

Your father whom you haven't seen for years entered your bedroom and knell in front of you just like M/N had did a few moments ago.

"I should've not let you eat all those ice creams alone..." He chuckled, squeezing your shoulder tenderly. His words made the woman stare at him with shock as if he committed such crime that deserves death as punishment. 

"You did what?!" The woman shrieked in anger and your father flinched as he stood up, laughing nervously. He raised his hand in surrender, dodging when M/n sent a slap his way.