52

“Watch where your hands are going Christina.” Theo scolded his younger sister, seeing that she's here again snaking her hands around your arm and locking your arm against her. Though this seemingly innocent clingy gesture Christina developed didn't look good to Theo.

Like not good at all.

Their relationship didn't seem like it was before, like it was before as described in the novel you barely even remember. They were supposed to have a strong bond where Theo would be the typical caring brother who would do anything to make his younger sister happy. But like before as you've decided, things have come to a sharp change that the novel is anything but useless.

Looking at the glare that Christina gave her brother, the two have come to this selfish desire to keep you away from each sibling. Away the good relationship that they're supposed to have and honestly you're tired with the war they're supposedly having.

No matter how many times you tried to disband their random spurts of arguments, it will never stop and you just gave up.

“What. There's nothing wrong with hugging.” Christina spouted as Theo’s eyes narrowed in absolute distaste. There they go again arguing about you, even during lunch you can't even eat in peace anymore without them trying to smother you or arguing for your attention.

“Guys. Can you please stop?” You sighed, prying your arm away from Christina as you moved away from them, five steps backwards. You know asking them to stop is useless but you decided you need a break even just for a while. You love both of your friends and you have already accepted that they're a bit clingy and that it's your fault for ignoring them in the first place.

You're just paying for the actions you've done but dang, you feel like you're suffocating.

“Sorry N/n.” Christina cooed, her voice as if she's trying to entice you back as she tried to reach back for your arm. Instead you moved away once again, this time with a sheepish smile. Not wanting to come off as angry, you rubbed your nape and tried to wave away the look on Christina's face, not minding the absolute smug expression on her brother’s as if happy that you willingly moved away.

“I'll just go to the restroom real quick! I feel like I can't hold it anymore.” You lied, ready to run away when Christina spoke.

“Let me go with you!”

“Tina seriously?” Theo asked, sighing in disappointment and put a hand on his sister's shoulder, pulling her back. You gave him a smile of gratitude, thinking that he's getting your point of wanting a fresh breath of air.

Instead he shattered your hope, “Let me go with you.”

It's Christina's time to look at him as if he's insane, who is he to accompany you to the ladies’ restroom? “No, what the heck. I'll go with her.”

“Sheesh guys, it's not like I'm going to get kidnapped the moment I go out of sight.” You laughed nervously, seriously, what's with them? They look like they were about to spout more words when you suddenly bid them goodbye and booked it out of there.

You didn't miss the way Christina tried to follow you only to get pulled back by Theo. It seems like he decided that if he's not going then no one's going with you.

You passed the restroom and headed straight to the gym and sat down on the bleachers instead, just somewhere far away from the siblings. You gave out a relieved sound the moment you were alone. Not really alone as there's some basketball members who are playing around and some students sitting a few seats away from you watching.

You might get hit with a ball honestly but what's important is that there's no one smothering you.

Taking a look around and swinging your legs, you felt relaxed without the constant fighting and banters. They're arguing like two kids wanting the same toy and it doesn't amuse you. You watched as a member of the basketball team shot the ball, you followed the ball and towards the hoop where it went.