53

"What?" You didn't even realize that you're too focused with the siblings that you actually forgot others. You're getting monopolized and you felt like shit for not realizing that sooner. Just the thought of being isolated and only talking to one person throughout your life gives you goosebumps, it's no different than being locked up or kidnapped.

Obviously you'd have to do something about this or else you fret things might not end up in a good way.

"Hmmh," Leon just hummed, seeing the conflict in your eyes, the same look in your eyes when he approached you a few moments ago. They're wide and shocked, as if he had said something that had woken up something inside you, he doesn't know whether it's good or not.

Either way he realized he didn't like it, he didn't like the look of conflict in your eyes, having a problem does not suit you, so he decided to change the topic.

He isn't talkative, he finds it hard to find topics. He didn't even know what possessed him to even go and abandon his sleep to talk to you. If it were his cousin, he wouldn't even care less and just sleep for another hour, but you? Obviously not, sleep be damned for whatever reasons he can't comprehend.

He isn't social but he'll try his best to keep things flowing, you aren't a blabber mouth like you were before, you don't guide the conversation anymore so he'll try to take the role as initiator just for once. After all, it has been quite so long, the last time he had talked to you was when you woke you up after passing out.

'Cuz after that, the siblings had come out to sweep all of your attention away.

"You know," You were shocked when Leon suddenly placed a hand on your shoulder and steered you in the corner, taking a new route towards the cafeteria. His words were cut off because a flurry of swift movements were made and just a second later you're being steered over with the gentle guide of his hand on your shoulder.

Leon glanced over his shoulder where Christina just passed over the corner, he felt the inkling that you don't want to see her for a while so he steered you over. With the way you're always seen with the siblings, this is the first for over a month you've been entirely alone.

Meanwhile you're confused as to why he suddenly became too outspoken, but you didn't ask either way, you're far too focused with the sensation of his warm hand retracting away from your shoulder. You realized that his touch isn't forceful, but rather guiding, not like the sibling.

"You can buy more than ice cream, you can buy yourself a drink too. I don't mind." He suddenly spoke, as if he didn't just turn you both a new longer route towards the cafeteria. But you didn't speak, you don't mind being in the presence of others as long as it's not the siblings.

He's practically telling you to buy whatever you want, you have the inkling to buy everything and starve everyone just for the spite of it. But no, you doubt the cafeteria would allow that.

"Then you won't mind me buying three f/f ice creams won't you?" You asked to lighten up the vibe.

"Not at all."

Somehow it reminds you of that moment where you offered to buy him ice cream.

-

"Y/n?" You saw the familiar face of Jeremy whose eyes were wide with surprise and joy? He didn't waste any time to cover the distance between you both. It's crowded in the cafeteria and yet he managed to spot you the moment you entered even when he was busy buying something.

Does he have a radar for you or what?

"Hi Jeremy." You waved as he approached, his eyes only focused towards you. He didn't even bother looking at Leon who's standing quite literally behind you, it's either he really didn't see him or he's far too focused on you.

"Are you here to buy some ice cream?" You didn't fail to notice almost everyone staring at Jeremy as he smiles that angelic smile he has, his eyes smiling along with him. You didn't fail to notice that he's a bit too close for granted too and the way Leon gently tugged you to take a step backwards.

Neither of them had acknowledged each other until now, their focus entirely on you.

'Shucks, squeezed between these two huh?' You thought, sweating as you stepped aside to not be directly between the two boys. Now they should be noticing each other but no, their eyes followed you naturally. Okay dang, what's with them?

"Yeah, do they still have some f/f in there?" Trying to disregard the prior close proximity, you asked Jeremy in order to diminish the awkward atmosphere between the two.

Jeremy is quick to answer, "Yep, want some? I can buy you."

"No, I'll treat her." Leon is quick to assert and finally, Jeremy's eyes meet with him for the first time you've entered the cafeteria. With two good looking boys glaring at each other, it isn't hard to attract attention from everyone.

"Is a fight gonna break out?"

"Are they going to kiss?"

"Yeah man, they do be staring rather intensely."

'Help.' You sweat dropped, standing beside Leon. Your eyes switched from Jeremy to Leon, they're still silently glaring. What's with the sudden shift? It's like the siblings all over again, you can't catch a break.

"Uhm-"

"Y/n?" You cursed when someone called your name, another one? You don't want another person joining this ridiculous situation.

Glancing quickly, you things are going to be a bit more ridiculous than it was before, why? Because it's Alex approaching with his dopey smile.

Welp, Goodluck to your supposed fresh air conquest.

-

Okay I just wrote whatever is in my mind, but hey another update ey? My writing kinda suck ass now hmmm