25

Theo is a lot of things. He's handsome, intelligent, athletic, kind and popular.

He's understanding, patient and observative. He's independent and a loving brother, a loving son, a good friend and maybe in the near future, a good husband.

Who wouldn't like a man like him?

Yet despite almost having it all, there's a big gaping feeling in his heart, deep and hollow, something he can't get rid of no matter what he does.

When he's around his family or close friends, he momentarily forgets about it but when he's alone, the feeling only returns with this time a lot stronger.

The feeling of emptiness, the feeling of boredom and the aching of wanting something, a thing he doesn't have a clue of.

He's yearning for something, someone, he doesn't know.

Sometimes it keeps him awake for several hours, making him stare at his ceiling with million thoughts racing through his mind.

He never told anyone about it, not even his parents, he doesn't want to worry anyone. He thinks it's just a small trivial thing that only started the day when he turned 8.

It only grew bigger, until it almost affected his performance at school. Day by day he grew frustrated, angry and clueless.

What is it? Who is it?

Like whispers in his mind, like a broken CD he kept asking himself what does he need, what does he need to do to fill this hole in his heart?

For almost years, he carried this problem within him and him alone with no one to help him.

Until they moved homes, for a reason he doesn't know. He didn't complain of course, he understands it completely.

He admits, the place they moved in was a lot more peaceful and beautiful than their old neighborhood. It sent a smile to his face when his sister was so excited.

He loves his sister a lot, he made sure she's always happy and safe. His parents always joke how possessive and protective he is sometimes.

Well maybe he is.

Just then after a day after moving, almost everything is finished, all there is to left is introduce themselves with all of their neighbors.

Of course he's nervous, everyone would be, even his sister is but when their parents told them that there's a girl the same age as Christina, it made the two relax.

Maybe they could be friends? He'll have see himself.

He doesn't know how to feel actually, he had this nagging feeling immediately when they mentioned the girl.

He felt his heart racing for unknown reasons, he felt excited then anxious. What's happening to him?

He shook his head to disregard the feeling and took a deep breath, squeezing his sister's hand when he felt her shiver.

There they are, standing at the last neighbor's porch as they wait for the family to open the door.

Actually the family has assisted them when they moved just like the other neighbors had, he's really thankful of them.

It wasn't the first time the family would meet but only the first time they'll meet the L/N's daughter who pretty much doesn't go out of her room.

His father and Mr. L/N have instantly clicked and become good friends, he didn't doubt that of course, he admits the man is quite easy to get along with.