26

Today is rather uneventful with you just doing nothing but lying at your bed, contemplating as always, and starting at the ceiling.

Yesterday ended the first week of school and everything went smoothly except the fact that Theo confessed and you got bullied.

Well, maybe not a bit too smoothly.

You fixed the partner thing with Adrian and made sure he saw her run, you made sure that Jeremy and Christina have a moment in the library, made sure Ian and her see the bulletin board of student ranking at the same time, made sure Leon would help her find her phone.

Everything is just going fine but there's just something out of place, the timeline didn't go as planned and you always have to interfere or things wouldn't go as planned.

You became Adrian's partner when it's supposed to be Christina, causing you to sacrifice yourself into staying wet under the sun just for him to see her.

Jeremy was supposed to volunteer himself to help Christina but he instead chose to help you so you just insisted on helping Christina first and then escaping so they could be together alone at the library.

Ian was so focused on annoying you that he didn't care about seeing what rank he's in or if he's still at the top until you have to crane his neck towards the board.

Leon is supposed to help Christina to find her lost cell phone around the school but he actually ignored it and just insisted on helping you do your cleaning duties.

Everything just won't happen without your intervention and somehow the male leads' attention is on you instead of Christina which is very wrong.

Even though you have your suspicion, you still don't have enough evidence of you being the new female lead.

Just like what I have typed a few chapters ago, only an alien could surpass Christina and you're sure as heck you're human.

There's no chance for you to be the new female lead, if it indeed changed then it must be Penelope but she's not getting involved that much either.

Well, maybe the timeline does need your help, after all, you have jeopardized it just by being there.

So here you are, thinking about ways of maintaining the timeline. Even if some scenes didn't go as planned you don't care, you just have to make sure everything ends in the same thing as the novel.

You just have to make sure certain things happen and everything should be fine. Christina's charms and the male leads' hearts will do the rest.

You will have to be prepared at every moment because things will get unpredictable sometimes but you wish not to the extent you can't fix it.

You have many things to already worry about, the timeline, Theo's confession, and this weird feeling you can't put your finger on.

It's nothing really but it's starting to bug you.

You need to relax even for a bit and have some alone time again and you have a perfect idea as to how.

You stood up from your bed and threw in some casual yet comfortable clothes. Honestly whatever your hands touched and your eyes saw first, then you're wearing it.

You pocketed your phone and put your pepper spray in case some creeps want some of it in their eyes, keys, and some money in your bag.

You raced downstairs and there you saw your father watching as always and your mother doing some chores.

"Mom, Dad. I'll be going to some nearby cafe, I want to go outside even for a bit." You said and kissed your father on the cheek and hugged your mother.