20

Following Theo to where you're supposed to eat together, you felt eyes staring at you, murmurs of people talking.

It made you want to shrink but Christina gave you a comforting hand to your shoulder along with a smile, telling you that you shouldn't listen to them.

"Don't mind the other two later on, they may appear crazy but they're really nice." Theo spoke, his voice sounds annoyed but you can tell he's fond of the people he's talking about.

"Are they your friends?" Christina asked him and he let out a hum, nodding.

"Yes, they literally begged me to meet you two." He sighed, running a hand through his silky hair.

He sure does sound disappointed but you just shrugged it off. Just then he stopped in front of a building and thankfully the large doors were open so you guys don't need to do that dramatic entrance.

The cafeteria was seriously large, it can house and feed everyone at how many tables and staff are inside.

The people are busy with their own businesses and are chaotic in their own ways. It was loud inside but what can you expect when almost half of the school population was inside?

You looked around, where could Theo's friends be?

You and Christina followed Theo towards a certain table at the far corner, naturally the two have drawn quite the attention but you guys ignored them.

As you grew nearer a certain table, you saw two males talking to each other. They don't look familiar, they must be from different schools where Theo used to attend.

They seem friendly enough, not to mention handsome. Well what can you expect from a popular man's friends.

You're quite happy that Theo had some friends other than you and Christina. He's such a family man, he sticks to his sister to always see if she's safe or not.

These are the people who became friends with Theo and accompanied him last year when you and Christina aren't there.

"Theo! Took you long enough!" One of them noticed Theo approaching and a smile grew on his lips as he waved Theo over.

The other one looked up too and gave Theo a wave.

"'Ello!" The first one to speak noticed you and Christina too and sent you both a friendly smile that caused you to relax.

"Are they...?" The second one asked, his face expressing confusion as he watched you three sit in front of them.

"Yeah, meet Y/N and Christina." Theo introduced with a smile on his face, you and Christina gave them a smile and a wave.

"Ooh, My name is Richard Johnson. Nice to meet you, Theo told us so much about you!" The first man that spoke said, he has this friendly aura that just screams a social butterfly senior.

He looks like an angel with White hair and warm Violet eyes. You could tell that he's the type of person who could get along with everyone, even with a wrinkly old man.

"George Williams, it's nice to finally meet Theo's favorite girls." The silent man said bluntly, earning a warning look from Theo but he just ignored him.

George is just as handsome as Richard with Dark chestnut hair and Blue eyes. He has this forever resting bitch face that made him look like a person you wouldn't want to mess with.

He seems like the person who wouldn't hesitate to spill the tea about you when you dared to even make him uncomfortable.

But wait wait! You blushed at what he said, you? Favorite girl? Theo's?

"George."

"Right sorry." He shrugged, seemingly nonchalant. He reminds you of Jeremy when he still wasn't comfortable with you.

Blunt and a man of few words.

"Ignore what he said." Theo just sent you a weary smile before sending Richard a look too when he laughed.

Theo's cheeks are faint red, even his ears are the same. He hid it very well by adjusting his uniform jacket and looking away from you.

The three sure have a great dynamic.

You heard Christina giggle beside you too, nudging her brother teasingly.

"Seriously we thought that Theo views every girl, except his sister, as stone but it seems like we're wrong when he mentioned you." Richard decided to talk to you.

His face looks like he's about to spill some tea.

Meanwhile Theo looks like he regrets even considering introducing you to his friends.

"True, Theo's really passionate when it comes to-" George was about to say something but Theo was faster when he grabbed your wrist gently and led you out of the cafeteria at record speed.

"Theo! What about Christina?" You asked, looking back to Christina who was left behind with the two older men.

The two boys were cackling especially Richard. You sweat dropped, they're literally some kind of wing men.

"Christina can handle herself.." Theo mumbled, his face redder than before. You two continued to walk until you're in a secluded spot without anyone passing by.

It's just you two and you're kind of nervous.

He let go of your wrist before heaving a deep sigh and ran a hand through his hair. He surely developed a hobby of doing that, not that you're complaining.

"Y/N, listen I-" Theo is acting so out of character, he's so far away from his normally composed self.

"Don't believe what those guys say." He said as he gulped. You don't know what overcame you but the urge to tease him came.

Blushing Theo is a rare Theo.

"Oh so you mean I'm not one of your favorite girls?" You laughed while leaning at the wall, watching as Theo continued to lose himself at his sheer embarrassment.

"What?! No! I really like you-" Your eyes widened at his words and Theo seemed shocked too when he stopped talking.

"What?"

The silence was thick and neither of you spoke through it. What does he mean by that?

Does he mean it in a platonic way or perhaps....romantically?