42

When you finally had returned from the cafeteria, you felt fresh after drinking a few more cold drinks that you would normally get brain freeze from. Thank Diana for that.

It also helped that it made you relax and somehow forget the creepy joke - threat - that Ian whispered to your ear.

You could've blushed if his words were romantic and not stalker-ish but noooooo. He just had to do that, way to ruin the mood dude.

Good job! 👏 You just ruined your chances!

So when you reached the classroom, you immediately walked towards Christina, your head set on just ending what you were cruelly doing to your best friend.

Thankfully Ian seemed to disappear and wasn't in the classroom when you entered, otherwise you would've felt so awkward and such. Still you have to endure sitting with him later.

Back to Christina, she's been with you for years already, if you were in her place and your best friend just started to ignore you out of nowhere, then you would've gotten lonely too.

Christina is the type of person who will always be close with the person she made a relationship with. She's really loyal and wouldn't abandon you no matter what.

The fact she only has you as her friend for these past years reminded you that even though you were popular doesn't mean you will have many friends.

As a matter of fact, her popularity made it harder for her to have friends. The more well-known and liked you are, the more haters you will also have.

They were jealous of her and sometimes those who want to befriend her are always there for benefits.

Honestly, you won't be surprised if I tell you that over 100% in the pie chart, only 5% only wanted to genuinely befriend her without any bad motives.

Sad, right? I guess being popular will give you trust issues.

This time, you will fix your friendship yet again and mend it together back again. How? Preferably Flex tape.

Keeping the words of your mother in mind, you approached the ever beautiful and ethereal Christina who was frowning as she stared blankly at the board in front of her.

Heck, she's still so beautiful that even when she frowned or felt sad, everyone in the background was murmuring how she looked like a lonely fairy.

Leon, who was behind her, was sleepy but he's always an early bird though, he had headphones on his ears and was dozing off at his desk.

You don't know if he's listening to something but the faint music you heard from him confirmed it. Honestly, how can he sleep with that type of music blasting in his ears?

You sighed and didn't pay any attention towards him. As of this time, Christina is the main target and objective!

Wait, how will you approach her though? You literally ignored her for no reason at all and now you go waltz up to her and say 'Heyo girl, I'm back.'

That's straight up a b*tch attitude.

But you guess there's no other way, you walked towards her and gulped, gathering your courage. Oh how you wish your self-esteem is as high as your courage right now.

In no time you were standing in front of Christina and she looked at you with a sad yet hopeful expression, her face literally begging and hoping you will stop ignoring her now.

"Uh, hey wassup. Y/N here." You awkwardly smiled and greeted her with your cringy introduction. Ah you wish you can burn your left eye right now, this is embarrassing!

Christina giggled at this and smiled, her eyes softening at your familiar awkward self that she grew to miss.

"Hi N/N.." She greeted back before standing up and before you could even react, she engulfed you in a big warm hug. The action made everyone gasp, glaring at you with contempt but you don't care, a hot girl is hugging you right now!

You hugged back with a smile, you didn't realize how you miss her. Really, you want to smack your past self for conjuring such a stupid plan.

"I'm sorry Christy for suddenly ignoring you and the others all of the sudden. I'll explain what happened later on... I'm sorry for being such a jerk." You apologized to her and she just smiled, almost blinding you in the process.

Geez, the female lead charms are still there. It hurts.

Her eyes turned moist and she looked like she's about to cry, making you panic and guilty.

Oh Theo hates it when Christina cries, you hope he'll forgive you making her cry and sad for weeks!

(Honey, don't worry he'll never hate you. Not when he's almost at the level of obsession.)

"Don't cry- ah! I'm so sorry Christy!!" You said as you wiped her tears off with your sleeve. She laughed at your doting, her cheeks turning bright Red from your actions.

"It's okay, It's just that I'm happy because you finally talked to me. I thought you would leave me alone or that you grew tired of me." She said, her sadness makes her even beautiful and makes everyone sad for her.

Of course, their anger is directed at you yet again for making their goddess sad.

"Nah, I would never! You're my childhood friend. I promise not to do it again." You said as you held her hand.

You guys should know that you look like a couple finally talking and fixing the misunderstanding.

Leon, who was now awake and had the first seat and best view of the drama, couldn't help but be fully awake. He doesn't know how to react or what to do.

Really, everyone felt like they're inside a drama.

Well at least you and Christina are now back to normal and no longer ignoring each other.

Now that the matter with Christina is solved, it's now time for the others to know the reason behind this too.

Of course your reason would be a half lie- half truth. Can't really say they're only fictional characters right?