33

"I don't have any but the objective is to get his attention away from me so I can finally rest in peace." You shrugged and Ian sighed.

"Seriously? You drag me into this and you only have a plan and not tactics?" He leaned at the wall with his arms crossed. You shot him a pointed look, well what he said is true.

You sure have a plan on the long run and an over all aim but not the steps to make it happen.

Talk about useless.

"Sorry, you know I'm a dumbass but reverting his interest to my friend can be counted as a plan right?"

You must sound like you're using Christina as your leeway but yet again, it's half true but it's your plan anyways.

"Your friend? Oh Alderich, that girl." You internally smiled when you heard the hint of fondness in his voice, that's your hardwork over there.

Your hardwork that is very needed but practically a obstacle in your current plan. If he says no to your plan then what can you say? He's a male lead and it's only natural for him to say no into adding more rivals.

"Sure, I see no problem with it."

See he said no- wait what?

"What?!" You looked at him in shock to which he just raised his eyebrow at.

Did he just agree? What kind of male lead is he!?

"You're the one who suggested it and now you're shocked? The heck restroom girl."

Yes you did suggest it but you didn't know he'll actually agree in such a nonchalant behavior.

"Are you not interested in Christina? Are you not feeling anything about this at all?" You asked with a puzzled look at your face.

He's supposed to feel jealous right? Angry even, but why is he so dismissive at this?

There's not even a drop of jealousy or any negative look in his eyes and his eyes always shows what he truly feels.

And the only thing you can see in his eyes is uninterest and confusion.

"Am I supposed to? Sure she's pretty and intelligent but that's just that and nothing else." He smirked but there's no tint of mischief in his eyes, he's actually genuine and not being his scheming self. "Besides I'm already interested with someone else."

Your heart dropped, what does he mean by that? Who could've had done that? The heck he's supposed to like Christina and there's no escaping that.

He's a male lead and Christina is the female lead, it's natural and no way out.

Unless he's bluffing of course but as you stared at him, he seems to be really telling the truth.

Whoever this person is, you're going to beat them up.

"Who?" You asked, a hidden motive in your tone, who dares to ruin your plan?

Ian chuckled at this, leaning away from the wall as he uncrossed his arms before approaching you. He suddenly wrapped his arm around your shoulder before smirking.

He seems to detect the internal fury inside you, you hope he doesn't think or interpret it of as something else but he did use this to tease you yet again.

"Aww you jealous?" You could feel the joy in his voice, a tint of hope evident in them.

Maybe it's just your imagination though.

You scoffed and rolled your eyes as you tried to pry his arm away from your shoulder, he's too close and seriously it makes you feel really uncomfortable.

"No." You said firmly into which he just laughed off. He then traced his finger around your jaw and you shivered at the touch before he made you look at him.

Your eyes widened at the proximity, your noses are literally touching with your eyes meeting each other.

E/c orbs clashed with his Crimson one's. Somehow being able to see it closer made you realize just how beautiful it really is.

With him still holding you close to him, his eyes examined your face, looking at your eyes, to your cheeks and lower until his eyes settled to your lips.

You wanted to move but it seems like your body is not cooperating and you froze as you watched him draw nearer.

You panicked, what is he trying to do?!

Before he even moves any further, you pushed him away with a flustered face, like as if your body decides to flip the swtich and let you have your control back.

You can't help it ok? Your heart is just beating so fast and your brain had come to an overdrive and did what it first came up with.

"Hey! S-stop that, you're going too far Ian!"

His eyes widened but returned to it's neutral state, a hint of something you can't understand darkening his Crimson eyes.

"Yeah yeah..." He said as he recovered from your sudden force. He didn't even try to come and apologize.

He just smirked smugly like he always does but to you, it seems a little bit forced and strained but you decided not to ask him about it either ways.

"But remember, there's no need to get jealous of yourself restroom girl," He chuckled and acted as if he didn't just almost kiss you a few moments ago, just thinking about it made you turn even redder.

You opened your mouth to say something but he cut you into it, it's as if he knew you were going to talk and that he didn't want to hear it.

"Let's continue planning yeah?"

All of the sudden, you felt as if you had just drifted apart from him and that he put up a wall in front of you.

It's as if you became less than friends again but yet again, were you even friends in the beginning?

Honestly, you found yourself questioning that. What is your relationship with him?