28

On that same day, you spent the remaining hours being cooped up in your room. You're still bothered, something is wrong with Theo and that kept your mind running until night.

It made you take your mind away from Alex and your plan to make him and Christina meet while not being seen by the man.

You sighed as you felt another headache coming, seriously your headaches are becoming more and more common and you felt like you're going to suddenly collapse and be bedridden for days.

Hopefully not, if you got sick the timeline would go in shambles and the mishaps in the events without your interruption are one of your pieces of evidence.

But then yet again, what if you aren't there? Will things still go as they are? The timeline won't wait for you, time doesn't wait for anyone.

Maybe if you aren't there then some things will happen flawlessly even without your help or presence. Yeah, that seems good and you hope that's the case.

Back to Theo, the man is truly acting strange. Sure he's still your usual calm and handsome senpai but the way he always wants to know what you're doing at every time of the day is just so different.

It creeps you out, feeling questioned and interrogated and the feeling of lack of privacy.

He's starting to feel like an overprotective parent who always wants to know where you are, who you are with, or just everything.

Christina must've been experiencing this for so many years that she looks neutral with it now, after all in the novel said that Theo is quite the possessive and protective brother.

You have no problem with it when you're reading the novel and sometimes wish to have a brother like him but....experiencing it in real life is just suffocating.

It's tiring.

It's like you can't even breathe normally without someone questioning and wanting to know everything you did.

You don't know where it started but you know it got worse the day when he confessed and him asking you who and where you went a few hours ago is one of the examples.

You don't want to say it but Theo is completely ignoring your privacy.

You didn't mind it at first since you thought him wanting to know what you did in your whole day, is just nothing but normal and was caused by curiosity but as time progressed, you can say you got tired.

You can't say no to him of course and just narrate everything you did for the day even if you're tired until he gets satisfied.

You know you have to do something about this and make him stop somehow and if he tried to come and ask you again, you're going to reprimand him and be frank as possible.

You have another person to think about, Ian is another one.

That sadistic prick, sure you appreciate him for having an eye for you but he's doing it a bit too much.

No, he's taking it a bit too far.

No one is trying to bully you again because he takes care of them but you can't help but notice the bruise appearing on at least one of them when they come for an apology.

It had come to the part where one of them came in with a cast or one of them can't attend school for days and when you tried to talk to Ian about it, he acted like he doesn't know about it again.

He will just shrug and act innocent, every time you almost believe him because of how genuine he looks.

But every damn time, he had this smirk that tells you to never believe him, he had to know something.

You're not dumb, you know he's the one causing it. Man is a sadist and you won't be shocked if he used the excuse of 'protecting' you to hurt someone.

Oh god, the injuries kept getting more and more worse until the bullying finally stopped.

At first, you, felt satisfied because they got what they deserved but as days come by, you grew to notice how scared they are.

They aren't genuinely saying sorry, they're getting forced to and their fear is the number two culprit with Ian being the first.

They're scared, you don't even want to know what Ian is doing to instill such strong feelings on him and you.

That isn't what you wanted, yes you got your apology but in return, they get hurt and fear you instead.

That man, he's taking things too far and you aren't happy, you like his teasing and your debates but this side of him hurting people for you is such a no-thankfully you had knocked some sense into him but you doubt he'll stop anytime sooner.

You even made sure the bullying didn't reach anyone but you and the bullies and yet, and yet he still somehow knows.

When he said he's keeping an eye on, you didn't know that he'll be this serious.

Maybe one more talk would be just fine right? Anything to stop his sadistic streak.

The only fresh air you have is literally the rest of the male leads and Christina.

Thank god they aren't acting suffocating or prying to your privacy too much as Ian did.

You sighed as you closed your window and slid the curtains so you aren't going to be seen. It was already night and you're exhausted just by thinking.

You wanted to sleep and that's what you did. You slipped inside your warm blanket and turned to your side, the position is comfortable.

Your eyes began to droop close and got knocked out like a baby. With you finally, at rest and off to lalaland, you aren't going to get awakened so easily.

You're like a log.

In your sleep, the cold air hits you, causing you to shiver.