9

"- And that concludes our hypothesis." Christina finished their report off with a bow and a witty sentence.

Everyone was in awe, speechless as they watch the end of the report. A few seconds later, the classroom erupted into a big applause.

You sweat dropped, what is this? A presidential announcement or a discussion that was so beautiful it makes people cry or shout in support? 

But seriously, Jeremy and Christina looked like some holy priests.

Charms I guess.

"Any questions?" Your teacher asked, standing and fixed her glasses but her amusement was evident. The report was so clear and easy to understand that no one raised their hand to question anything. 

"No one? Ok then, you two may sit good job!" Your teacher praised the two.

With Christina's intelligence and Jeremy's hardwork, their report can answer every question you have and it was clearer than your teacher's explanation.

These two can be your teachers and you're sure everyone will get full marks.

You and Penelope had already presented your report yesterday and you admit, it was greater than you've expected but then again, Penelope is really a good partner.

You hate to admit it but she's more responsible than you who's already 20+ mentally.

She even talked and answered most of the questions without any hesitations or stutters.

You almost felt like you did nothing though in fact both of you halved the work load.

"You guys did great, everything is crystal clear." You heard Penelope compliment the two beside you, her notebook was filled with neat notes she had copied and took notes off in the previous and current reports.

You made sure to ask for her notes later on.

"Thank you." Christina smiled at her in acknowledgment, unconsciously drawing people's attention towards her which she didn't notice.

Jeremy sent her a small smile in return too and a nod as they returned to their seats in front of you.

'They look good together and even work excellent together.'

You nodded to yourself, looking at their back. Jeremy is already taller than her and of course, you.

Despite being only a 6th grader, he sure is tall but what can you say? He's a male lead he has to have those ideal men development.

Christina's head could only reach up to his ears and you're shorter than Christina.

You couldn't help but conjure imaginations about Jeremy doing the Kabe-don to Christina, using his height to his advantage as he towers over her with a smirk-

Wait smirking like a tease isn't Jeremy's work, it was the other male lead who loves to irk Christina.

Yes, in every shoujo or harem there shall be someone who teases and annoys the heck out of the main character but somehow gain the love of the viewers because of how funny and interesting their interactions are.

But not just that, you also found yourself, just like every other girls out there, getting attracted to men like them because, no lies, most of them are really sexy and hot.

Of course, that only applies in anime guys and not real life, those 3d or 4d boys can get fucked for all you care.

Though the Kabe-don between the leads still stands.

The two seems to get along well as they got into a conversation, complimenting each other's good work.

That's good and you love it. Keep going you two and fall in love already!

The chemistry between them is undeniable as they kept the conversation flowing smoothly.

Geez, all those times you spent with Jeremy, majority of it ends up in silence, thankfully not in a awkward type of way.

You turned your head towards Penelope as she was already scribbling notes away, you didn't even notice the next group was already speaking and starting.

You blinked before focusing your attention towards your classmates in the front. They should be the last one before recess comes.

You found yourself glancing at the clock every 10 seconds, you're hungry and you want some good food.

You almost sighed in relief when the bell rang signaling that it was your favorite period, 'recess'.

At least one of them, the first one is the legendary 'going home' period.

Almost immediately Christina is by your side, linking her arm with yours. It was a hobby you two have developed, sticking close to each other was nothing but the norm.

Jeremy who have became your official friend have also bounded to your side as you all exited your classroom only to be met with the usual whispers and murmurs.

It was normal, to hear them whisper and gossip at how godly their visuals are, completely blurring you out the view despite you being in the middle.

But what can you say? It always have reminded you how you're nothing but a side character, the female lead's best friend who will be just a wingman.

It hurts but then yet again, it's your purpose and that's what you have believed to be the reason you were even sent here.

You're a character who couldn't compare to the perfect female lead, nothing but a friend who is meant to stay by her side and watch as the romantic love story unfolds between her and her harem.

Not that you're complaining of course, you couldn't possibly surpass her and you've already accepted your fate. Besides watching Christina's interaction with her love interests are fun.

It's like watching a good love story but just right in front of your eyes rather than behind the monitor.

They have this charm that can't be denied and you felt yourself getting pulled like a magnet.

But no matter how charming and handsome the male leads are, you can't be attracted, after all they were meant to be only solely hold affection to one and only one person.

Christina and not you.