35

"Y/N, I heard something about you circulating around school. Is it true?" Theo asked while you both wait for Christina to retrieve what she had forgotten in her room.

It's weird for her to forget her things but oh well, protagonists have their own woes too, they're human too even if they're near to perfect.

You blinked as you looked at him with a puzzled expression.

"Which one?" Yeah, you have a lot because of some girls who are jealous of you.

"That you're getting close with the new transfer student and that he kissed your hand and some other things like that." Theo grumbled, causing you to raise your eyebrows in amusement.

"Are you jealous?" You asked with a teasing tone, laughing. Theo just rolled his eyes as he huffed, crossing his arms.

"Of course I am, I love you so much after all." He said without any hint of shame, making you flustered. You should learn your lesson of not teasing him, it always backfires.

"Ahem, you're quite getting bold and direct Theo..." You mumbled but he heard it anyways. He smirked at this, placing an arm around your shoulder and pulled you close, acting as if you two have no proximity at all.

Somehow, you can see his and Ian's hobbies with putting their arm around you and pulling you close.

"Yes, there's no other way on letting you know how much I like you other than this. . You're a bit dense, you don't even notice some of those boys circling around you. I'm getting wary." Ok he's really jealous.

His voice and the frown in his face tells it all, contrasting from his normal cool facade.

"You didn't answer my question by the way, is it true?" He asked, his eyes staring at you. You moved at your spot, trying to get away from him but he only pulled you closer.

It made you scared, what if your parents or his parents saw this display and interpret something else? You aren't ready for marriage yet.

"We're just friends, he's not that bad." You excused, lying at your last statement about Alex being not bad. You tensed when Theo suddenly tightened his grip around your forearm and you hissed, you swear it will leave a mark.

"H-hey, you're hurting me Theo." You hissed, holding his hand and tried to pry it off. Your eyes widened when your eyes met his unusually emotionless yet almost hostile orbs.

It was empty and dark, it made you nervous. It wasn't him at all, his aura is dripping with animosity.

"T-Theo!" At this, the aforementioned man stopped and snapped from his state. He lessened his hold with a apologetic look, the beautiful light in his amethyst eyes returning.

His usual cool demeanor came back, the scary man from before completely disappearing but it still made you wary.

"Sorry, I didn't know what got into me." He sighed as he put a distance between you two but didn't retrieve his hand from yours.

"It's alright." You just smiled though rather forced. You gave off a shaky sigh, trying to calm yourself and your beating heart.

You would be lying if you said you aren't scared. You don't like this at all, something is surely wrong with him.

|•|•|•|•|

It's only been a few days and you already felt tired dealing with Alex, though more like his fangirls. He's actually not that bad and he actually listens to you blabbing about Christina and nothing more but it's just his tendency to attract girls.

Always getting swarmed, getting chased, you know the usual fan behavior from fangirls.

Thankfully he didn't try to flirt back to them and only smiles, it made you think if he's actually a Playboy because he's just literally behaving like a good boy.