19

You spent your time trying to focus on your teacher but it deemed impossible with the charm Ian and the other two people in front of you are letting out.

It didn't help that students kept looking at your handsome seatmate and naturally to you, who's pretty much a glare target now.

But you're quite thankful that Ian, despite giving you that taunting greeting, is silent and is actually paying attention to the teacher despite being stared by people.

Yep, everyone at this point is used to being gawked at everywhere they go. Jeremy doesn't seem that bothered by it anymore too.

They've embraced their role as the male leads-

Just as much as how you hated to admit it, Ian is a literally a good student.

How much attention he's giving to the lesson in hand reminds you of how you used to be like that in your past life too.

That reminds you of someone, someone why you've been such a hard working student once. Why you're doing your best at everything just to repay their kindness.

'Will I ever see my auntie ever again?' You wondered, suddenly feeling sad. It's been years since you're staying here.

You wonder what she's doing now, is she OK? Is she trying to find you? You hope she's well.

In this world, your auntie didn't even exist. When there's a reunion between your family members, she wasn't there. You have asked your parents about her but they genuinely look and sound like they don't know her.

It's like she never existed.

In all of the person you wanted and hoped to see again, they just have to be gone.

Despite having a good life where you're currently at, you couldn't help but want to go back.

Just to see your auntie again even just one last time to make her know how thankful and how much you love her.

Just to let her know that you're alright and that she doesn't have to worry anymore.

You were cut off your sad thoughts when the bell suddenly rang, signaling that it's already time for recess.

Like a flash, before everyone have a chance of talking to your friend Christina and Jeremy, they were already at your desk.

They have realized that the only way to get away from being swarmed by people is to get out of their desk at light speed and huddle together.

Ian, also have disappeared and that made you sigh in relief. Penelope is already beside her cousin Leon who was asleep at his desk.

You could see Adrian and Ian going out of the door though with tons of girls following them.

You already have free food so you really don't need to go to the cafeteria and Jeremy and Christina is the same.

Theo, he did say during the welcoming speech that he'll see you at lunch so you can say that recess is not the time for him to join you and his sister like before.

"The heck, you guys are so fast." You laughed as Jeremy sat beside you at Ian's seat with Christina rotating and pulling Yuwan's seat so she can sit directly in front of you.

"I don't want to get swarmed..." Jeremy chuckled while Christina nodded in agreement.

See? You're correct.

"Can't relate but-" You then picked a random box at your bag and gestured it to Jeremy, "can I eat one already?"

"It's yours but I guess you can." He smiled while you nodded excitedly before completely pulling a the black colored box.

'It looks expensive-'

You opened it and was greeted by dozens of delicious and intricately designed chocolates. Your mouth watered, you want to devour it all.

"Oh gosh, thank you for this again Jeremy." With your happiness, you unconscious hugged Jeremy. You can't help it, dude just bought you such yummy treats.

"Y-your welcome." He awkwardly returned your hug and patted your back whilst blushing.

Christina just giggled at your interaction, she loves seeing you excited and happy over food or just over everything.

You pulled away, too excited to eat the chocolates to care about hugging a man.

You pushed the box in the middle of your desks to gesture that they can share with you. You took a piece before eating it.

'ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOPZXCVBNM is this heaven?!' Immediately your taste buds were in heaven at just how delicious the imported chocolates are.

While you're currently being high on a piece of chocolate, Jeremy and Christina have also eaten one while watching your blessed state with amusement in their eyes.

Then they stared at each other, seemingly having the ability of telepathy but whatever, they only do this when they have the same thought.

Which is about you.

'She's cute isn't she?'

'I know, it's illegal to be this precious.'

'True true, we must protect.'

'Agreed.'

The two get along well and have a good communication just because of you.

"Heaven..." You murmured almost like lost in thought while taking another piece and eating it again.

Immediately you're plunged back to heaven and this cycle had continued until the end of the period.

'Sorry Mom, Dad. You only got to have to share the macarons. This chocolates needs to be devoured and it has to be now.'

|•|•|•|•|

You swear you're going to be deaf, it's only day one and the male leads have already accumulated such a big fanbase.

And those members of the said fanbase could beat a speaker with how loud they scream for the attention of the boys.

It's lunch time and by this time, the entirety of the hallway outside your classroom is filled with screeching fangirls and being beside Ian and the window of the hallway just didn't help you and your poor ears.

You don't even know why the teachers didn't even bother to make them quiet down. They just treated it like a normal occurrence and just walked out of the door.

Well maybe they got used to this last year, this was Theo's class before so this must be really normal for them now.

But you? Oh gosh, your poor ears, god please help.

You stared at the male leads at the middle of the classroom who somehow had gotten along pretty well and are now talking to each other like a band of Princes.

You grumbled before getting your lunch box from your bag and hastily stood from your seat.

You immediately got to Christina's seat and she nodded, grabbing her lunch box too.

Just then the screeching doubled and everyone's attention was directed to a person who was currently walking to your class.

"Theo!!"

"Ah so handsome!"

Of course, it has to be Theo, the handsome upperclassman. Now you only have to wait for someone to say a certain word.

"Senpai!!!"

Yep, there it is. Though you'd be lying if you say you didn't do call him that too, although mentally.

Everyone parted to create a way for him until he's standing at the doorway, waiting for you and Christina like he had always done in the past few years.

"Let's go?"

You gulped when everyone's eyes turned to you. They don't have any issues with Christina since she's his sister but you?

'Ah sh*t f*ck. Why are we still here? Just to suffer?'

Looks like you have to endure the consequences.