6

Jeremy was confused of what to do, he doesn't know what to do. It's his first time to be a new student at a school.

His family just have to move somewhere and now he got no choice but to leave his old friends and start a new, something which he isn't good at all.

So when it was the first day of school, he was so nervous. Meeting new people seems so hard and nerve wracking. He just wanted nothing but to get over this and return back to his old school where he knows everyone.

He felt alone, foreign and it didn't help that everyone was watching him as he walked by. Did he do something? Are they judging him? Did he have something on his face? 

He pursed his lips, running his hand over his face for the nth time to make sure he didn't have anything funny painted or stuck to his face.

He kept his eyes low, hearing the murmurs of the people. He just couldn't help but think they're judging him when it's the difference.

They were planning on talking to him and complimenting him of his looks which of course whispered.

He remembered well what the guard had said to him of where his classroom was supposed to be when he asked.

He fiddled with the strap of his bag as he tried to look somewhere other than the people who were now also staring at him.

He took a peek to see the sign of the classroom and he was relieved that it was indeed his destined homeroom.

He approached and just stood at the corner, away from the people who were ogling at him. He wasn't a celebrity so why stare at him?

It was until two girls caught his attention.  They were standing beside the closed door of the room, having their bag against the wall.

The other girl had h/c hair and e/c eyes with a smirk at her face as she gave her friend a pat in the back. She gives off this friendly aura around her but her smirk was just too teasing.

Speaking of the other girl, Jeremy stared at her.

She sure was beautiful with her long wavy ebony hair that was, he bet, was darker than his own and dark Amethyst eyes. She looked troubled as she stared at her smirking friend, confusion written all over her face.

They seem to be close, it reminded him of his friends in his former school and he sighed. He miss his childhood friends already.

But yet again, what can he do? At his age, there's a limit of what he can do and he knew it.

Just then a strict looking woman carrying a key, whom he assumed as their homeroom teacher walked towards them as she unlocked and opened the door, letting the students enter.

The two girls he saw were still standing there, letting the students enter first before they enter.

Jeremy passed them as he also entered his class and he looked around the spacious room. It wasn't bad, the room was clean and spacious and can have many students learning inside.

He looked around and saw that people have already chosen their seats and were chatting with their friends seated beside them.

His eyes drifted towards the seat at the far corner at the back beside the window, seeming to welcome him and calling to him. He walked towards it and sat.

(Yes he's a protag and he must sit there.)

He felt alone as he sighed, staring at the people in front of him. Everyone looked close, laughing and talking in excitement. He doesn't even know if he'll have any friend in this school anymore.