24

This is bad, very bad.

You remember the same exact day everything will surely happen. The day where Christina will have her romance started.

The fourth day of school, Christina will be paired with Adrian during one of the sport activities and with this, Christina will showcase just how athletic she is.

Of course Adrian would admire her for that, being also a sports lover. Yes, they would be the power couple at this time but something is very very wrong.

Very wrong.

'Why am I partnered with Adrian?! He's supposed to be with Christina! The hecc!' You screamed internally, panicking as you stood beside Adrian.

The teacher must've messed something up. He must be! This is such a big mistake!

Here you are, currently outside in the wide field where athletes would practice and run around. Everyone is wearing their gym clothes and you're happy because it's comfortable and not too hot.

You stared at Christina who's now paired with Leon, she doesn't seem bothered that much but they're talking to each other, at least they seem to be a bit closer now.

Jeremy and Penelope are paired together and are talking rather seriously, they look like some shady people planning to murder someone.

Then you looked at a certain dirty blond haired man who's paired up with some random girl. You pray for that woman but she seems happy just standing next to Ian who looks bored out of his mind.

Ian caught your eyes and he just sent you a smirk and waved lazily. You frowned at him and gave him the finger to which he just laughed off.

You have to talk to him about something later and he must answer it. You just have to know if the bruise that appeared in the leader's arm came from him.

Later after this period, you're going to corner him and exert your dominance by doing the legendary T-pose.

Your eyes then drifted to Adrian, who noticed you staring, he only sent you a kind smile.

"Let's do our best." He said before staring at the tracks ahead. You just nodded, giving him a strained smile before excusing yourself.

You at least have to try to fix this somehow, you have to do something.

You headed to your teacher who's writing something in his clipboard. He then noticed you standing there awkwardly and he raised his eyebrows.

"Yes Ms. L/N?" Your Gym teacher asked as he put his pen on his pocket again. You shuffled on your feet, how are you supposed to say this to him properly?

"Ummm sir could you change my partner?" He immediately frowned and you grimaced, he didn't like that at all.

"Is there something wrong with Mr. Afton?" He questioned and you took a deep breath before saying your pathetic excuse.

"I don't think I'm good enough to be partnered with him, Christina would be a better choice sir. I don't want to bring his performance down."

You didn't expect this to happen ok? If you are then you would've made sure to pretend sick.

To your delight, your teacher hummed as if he's thinking about it. A hope bloomed in your heart as you waited for his answer.

You hope he can reconsider.

"I'm sorry but I've already written your name you see so I can't really change it anymore, besides I'm pretty sure you'll do just fine. Be more confident in yourself, now go. Your partner is currently staring at you."