16

Like a short brisk of the wind, the time flew fast. Before you knew it, you're already at your new uniform and you inhaled nervously.

You're nervous, so uncertain to meet the others and try to stay beside your best friend. You're not ready to meet more potential haters and bullies but then again you don't need to worry, Theo will be there.

You're finally going to be at the same school as his and now hang out like you always did before. He'll stay by your side with Christina, give you free foods and protect you like he always have.

Oh you wish you have a big brother like him but oh well, the woes of being an only child.

"Darling are you ready!?" You heard your mother shout as she climbed upstairs and towards your room.

"Yeah! Give me a minute!" You shouted back to her, picking up your bag before opening your door to go outside.

Honestly, you're glad the uniform is really comfortable and fancy looking. You also felt really giddy, imagine wearing your favorite anime's school uniform in real life?

Ah, the otaku feels!

You picked up your bag, shouldering it before heaving a deep breath, mentally patting yourself in the back as some sort of encouragement.

You opened your door and closed it after, your mother approached you with your lunch box.

You stood still as she opened your bag and stuffed your lunch box inside neatly before she closed it.

You both made it downstairs and saw your father doing what a typical father would, he's reading a newspaper while a sport show was on in the TV with a piping hot coffee in the table.

It seems like he noticed your presence since he put his newspaper down and gave a smile.

"You look very nice kiddo!" He beamed, loving how his precious daughter is now growing up. You smiled at him back before taking a sandwich at the plate next to his coffee mug.

"Thanks dad."

Your mother then got the now empty plate and put it in the sink. She started to rummage into some cabinets for some reason before talking.

"Theo and Christina should be here any minute now, their mother texted me that you should go to school together as always." She said before closing the cabinet.

'That makes sense..' You said to yourself. Theo knows the way to the school, I mean he is learning there.

You felt nostalgia hitting you, it's time to go back to the times where you three will walk to school and go home together.

As if on cue, someone knocked on the door. It's surely your favorite siblings.

"Do your best at school Ok? Don't get in trouble at your first day!" Your mother nagged before hugging you. Your father joined in with a chuckle.

"Yeah, do your best. Papa is proud of you." With that they pulled away and you smiled before kissing them in the cheek as good-bye.

"Yep! See you later!" You said before opening the door only to see the two siblings bickering and oh god, how pretty Christina is.

The two doesn't look like students, they look like a pair of super models modelling your fancy looking school uniform, it made you feel like a potato compared to them yet again.

They don't seem to notice you just yet and that caused you to deadpan.

"Why didn't you tell me you spent your time with her alone?" Christina asked her brother with her arms crossed.