32

Clearly the man didn't listen to you and started to become more and more annoying. At this past week, his advances didn't relent to the point you practically ran to Ian for protection.

If you actually came to Ian who's a guy who'd rather join in teasing you for help then you know it's severe.

Thankfully Ian did his job and helped you out and you figured that he kind of listen to Ian and thus, you resorted into staying beside the sadist but you know he will come back later on.

"Aww restroom girl, are you finally accepting the fact you like being with me?" But staying safe from Alex meant getting teased by Ian but you'd rather stay with the latter.

"Shut up..." You only sighed as a frown came to your face, seriously following Ian everywhere for protection is tiring.

Fortunately Ian seems to understand your problem with the Playboy and just silently agreed on keeping you company.

It was silent for a bit, just like I had written chapters ago, Ian knows when to stop his teasing and stay silent.

He must've detected your tired and grumpy mood and you're thankful for that.

You two walked side by side, a comfortable silence between you two. Ian found himself take a glance at you who's pretty much down with a soft frown at your face.

Suddenly your eyes met, causing Ian to get caught off guard as he quickly turned his head away with a blush. He pursed his lips as he felt his heartbeat accelerate.

"What?" He heard you ask beside him as you both walked. He's kind of glad you're counting at him to protect you or keep you company other than your other friends.

Your relationship is quite complicated, Ian doesn't even know what to label it. Sure you are close to an extent but wasn't friends, you both argue a lot but you didn't consider yourself enemies.

You have talked a lot so you are more than acquaintance but yet again, still not friends.

He enjoyed teasing and bickering with you, just talking with you made his day. It's like his days are aren't complete until he bothers you.

It's kind of refreshing talking with someone who doesn't like him for his physical appearance.

"Nothing, I was just wondering why that man is even chasing a girl like you." He shrugged, indirectly insulting you.

You grumbled before delivering a weak smack at his arm to which he just laughed off. He returned it by ruffling your hair, not the affectionate kind but the one that ruins your hair and turns it into a bird hammock.

"Aish, I could've had already left you if a had a choice but true, sometimes I wonder that too." Ian frowned at your words, even sometimes you meant it as a joke, he didn't like the fact you aren't confident of yourself.

Sure he constantly teases you but you know he meant it as a joke and didn't mean it either, it was for the sake of irking you off and taking your mind away from problems and not making your self esteem falter.

He just hummed as he looked forward again, he can't say anything, comforting people wasn't his forte and was more a teaser.

"Don't think I forgot how you directly insulted me Ian." You literally sneered and he just smirked as he remembered what happened earlier.

"What? It's not insulting when it's the truth!" He laughed genuinely. He found himself to be more honest and comfortable around you, more than he could with his friends.

You sighed at this, rubbing your temple. This man gives you headaches but you have to admit he's a good company and bickering with like a pair of siblings became one of your highlights at school.