2.29

chapter twenty-nine.

The sound of the shower water, along with the soft pants and breathing, of the three lovers, filled the spacious bathroom. This wasn't their first time doing something so intimate in the bathroom. As they all can agree, the bathroom is their go to place.

Something about the steam, from the hot water, clouding the spacious room excites them. The shortness of breath, making it hard to breath as their lips latch onto each other. Each breath they take, makes it harder for them to breathe. It didn't bother either of them, so the kissing continued.

They were all naked, standing body to body, touching each other as if it's their last chance to do so. These three have done so much to even get to this point to finally have this moment to take each other in—in a way that'd satisfy them both.

"Touch me," she murmurs against Felix's lips, panting softly as the injured man casually tosses her soft, and wet, leg over his arm. The man didn't waste any time pressing his strong fingers against her warming core.

Her soft voice echos. "Yes."

Missy tosses her head back, feeling his fingers enter her slowly, too slow for her liking. Felix wasn't normally like this, but the woman needed to be mindful of his injury. Besides, she does enjoy how such rough hands can gently, and quickly, make her come.

"Fuck!"

The sound of Felix's sudden outburst startled her. Her head slowly rises, moaning softly while moving her hips in a downwards motion against Felix's fingers.

The slight tenseness, mixed with pure lust, covers his expression. The woman has only witnessed such expression once, and that's when he was buried deep inside her and Sinclair. However, this time, he was the one receiving the intense pleasure from behind.

The woman's smile grows widely, making her wrap her arms around Felix's neck.

"Look at me," she utters softly as the male curls his fingers inside her, causing her to move her hips faster. "Look at me as he fucks you."

Felix's hooded eyes rest on hers, making her moan softly. The look in his eyes made her body shiver. What shocked her the most is that he went along with it, obeying her words. Tonight was definitely different from any other night.

Felix has been on edge since the shooting, and giving him all the attention tonight was purely her idea. Sinclair obviously agreed with her. They both wanted Felix to feel a lot calmer than before, so sex was one of many ways to unwind from stress.

Missy yanks Felix's head back, enough to kiss his bottom lip and chin. The soft grunts and groans leaving his mouth. The sound made her want to force the same reaction from him when she rode him relentlessly.

They jolt forward a bit, making the girl stare at her other partner, his eyes lowering as his movement becomes more rough and precise. Not too rough to hurt him, just enough force to make him feel every inch.