11

she was shocked, just a couple hours ago i was talking about how scared i was. now i'm here telling her i want to do this.

"dahyun, before you say anything, i'd like to talk a little bit." she nodded her head at me, which was fine because i don't even think she had words yet.

"i woke up this morning with so many thoughts rushing in my head, i want to be with you, i mean obviously i'd like to take you out on some dates first and take things slow before anything is official, not the point, but anyway, i talked to mina because i needed someone to open my eyes. i came here to start fresh. i came here to forget what once was, to forget about my old life, except for the good memories of course. she helped me to realize, there wasn't truly much worth holding onto from there. when i woke up this morning, and you were gone, you left me breakfast and a note saying where you were. when you stayed with me because you were upset, but in the morning you still helped me. we always run into each other, whether or not the circumstances are good, but dahyun we always do. we are always brought together. i want you to be my new first. i want this new life here to be started with you. i want to take this leap with you, i am ready to take this leap with you." after finally getting everything off my chest i waited for her to say something, but she didn't. instead she just came up to me and kissed me. it was yet again, all the words she wanted to say, but couldn't.

"i want to take this leap with you too, y/n." we're both smiling like fools at this point with how happy everything is.

"y/n, i know you might be the one to want to do this, but i'm asking you, because i want to take care of you like you take care of us, when we get back home, will you go out with me? on a date?" she was right, i was the one who wanted to ask.

"you're right, i did want to ask, but of course i would love to go on a date with you, dahyun." we smiled uncontrollably, both of us just so happy to be with one another.

"can i ask you something though?"

"what is it y/n?"

"what did you mean 'ever since we were little'?" the thought lingered in my mind forever, i really wanted answers, i had to know.

"well, as you know, that you and i are both from the same hometown and i moved when i was 7 with my mom. i told you that already, but when i was little, i could barely pronounce my name, and so i'd go around introducing myself as 'dede' i figured it was as close as i could get it. i remember introducing myself to you, and when i fell you came and gave me a bandaid. we hung out and played a lot, and i never got the chance to say bye. when i saw you at the airport i thought it couldn't be you. that you hadn't changed much since we were little. then we were sat next to each other, and i was in disbelief still. next thing i know you're our photographer. i noticed that you were still the same caring nini that you were. it was cute, since we reunited, even though you didn't know, i fell for you harder everyday. my feelings are strong for you, and they continue to grow stronger." i was at a loss for words. i was shocked, hearing that made me so happy.

"you're dede? i've been having dreams of you lately, well younger us, i woke up one day wishing i could see you again. you've been here with me all along?" i say shockingly, but also happily.

"i've always been with you, in your mind, heart, and right in front of you now. one day i came back, and i saw you with, her, i refuse to even say her name because of how jealous i was, but i figured if you were happy that i was happy. you never saw me because i hid myself, i was afraid you wouldn't remember me, so i kept myself sane and just watched from afar."

"i'm so so so so insanely happy to have you with me again. i'm so happy you're with me, that you're in front of me, that soon you'll be mine. i'm never letting you go, ever. not ever again. you're stuck with me, if that's okay hehe"

"it's always going to be okay. i'm never letting you go either" suddenly we both jump, startled because we hear sniffling.

"that was so cute, that deserves a grammy." jihyo said while fake crying

"how long have you guys been there? how did you even get in? how much did you hear?" dahyun bombarded the girls with questions.

"okay first, you left your spare keycard with us. i don't know why you brought both. second, we've been here since you started talking about how you guys were childhood friends. such a cute story. ugh, i love this for you guys!" jeongyeon said, putting her hands over her heart and pouting out of cuteness.

"why are you all here anyway? not trying to sound rude or anything" i said, because i was confused on what they were doing here, i'm sure it wasn't to eavesdrop or anything

"sana saw an arcade and wanted to go. then get dinner afterwards since it's the last full day we have here" tzuyu said

"oh, yeah we can go, that sounds like a lot of fun! how far is it?" i asked

"it's like 5 minutes away, then we can decide dinner when we've had enough" sana said, we all grabbed our belongings, made sure we had everything we needed, and made our way to the arcade. it was so exciting to go! i haven't been to one in ages. i brought my camera of course, and took pictures of the beautiful girls that i get to call my friends. then of course, i took a picture of dahyun looking cute as ever, and setting it as my lockscreen. if she's going to be mine, i want everyone to know. i want to shout it from the rooftop, dahyun is mine! even if it's not official yet, i know how i feel, i know what i want, and she is who i want.