25

"are you sure about this y/n?" dahyun asked me

"i'm more than sure, are you?" i asked back

"absolutely. i want everyone to know. you're mine." i smiled back at dahyun

"then let's show the world, i'm yours and you're mine. i want the whole entire world to know that i am the lucky girl who has your heart" dahyun said, smiling at me. she reached for my hand as she was about to grab my hand to bring me on stage, that was until she stopped me.

"not so fast, y/n is mine. so whoever you are, you can step away. she wants me, not you. you're a nobody." i turned my head, hearing that familiar voice. it was none other than aly.

"clearly i'm not a nobody if i have millions of fans, who are awaiting my stage presence, while you on the other hand, are the actual nobody, who thinks that you can just feed off of other people's kindness. i'm sorry, call me rude, but i mean what i said. now let go of my girlfriend's hand." i have to admit, that was kind of hot the way she stood up for me. that isn't the point here though.

"she's not going anywhere with you, she's mine." she grabbed my wrist again, i was fed up, i swore i'd never hit anyone, but in this moment she deserved it. so i slapped her.

"do not fucking touch me like that again. i am not yours, i am not some property you can claim. step foot near me again and i will get a restraining order against you. i have been way too kind to you, and now you're pushing it. get away from me, now." i said, dahyun staring at me with a shocked, but proud expression. aly walked away in defeat.

"wow, good job hun, i didn't expect that from you, it was kind of hot honestly." i blushed at her comment

then i woke up, it was all just a dream. i was kind of wishing it'd actually happen. dahyun introducing me to the world, then finally getting rid of aly. maybe one day, but right now isn't the day, and that's okay. it may never come, and i'm okay living with that. i don't know, i want the world to know, but i also don't want to be known, if that makes sense? i'm not sure how well i could handle the "celebrity" life, but also if people are true fans of theirs, they could respect our privacy, right?

it was time for the los angeles show, the girls practiced so hard and i'm so excited to watch them all perform! i get to be front row taking pictures and just overall having a great time. after what felt like an eternity of a concert, no offense to my girls they did amazing, i was just exhausted, we finally got to go back to the hotel. our next stop was texas. we had to get up fairly early to leave, we get a day to explore around, and then right back to work. everyone was asleep on the plane and i just stayed and edited pictures yet again. this was the latest i had done.

we finally arrived in texas, and luckily  the fans that usually wait outside the airport weren't that crazy

we finally arrived in texas, and luckily the fans that usually wait outside the airport weren't that crazy. i kept being asked what it was like to be their photographer. since no one knew my name they just kept saying 'hey you' and such. it was odd, being slightly famous without being named. i liked it, but i didn't at the same time. it's nice that most of their fans are respectful and respect their privacy, but there's always the select few that aren't respectful. as much as i wanted to stop for a minute, i knew we couldn't until we got to the car and hotel. i was so exhausted i was ready to just plop into bed and go to sleep forever. which, is almost what i did. it was noon at this point, and i was ready to settle for a 2 hour nap.