24

time for rehearsals! i'm a little nervous, i know i have nothing to be nervous for, since i'm only taking pictures. i think that i'm nervous for them, they're going to be so tired and overworked. i mean not that they aren't already, but they deserve another break for the nonstop work they've been doing and now they're on tour, it's a bunch of restless nights, i've been trying my best to be there for them as much as i possibly can. they started off by rehearsing 'set me free' i loved filming the music video for it with them, it was honestly so fun. there were so many moments where jihyo messed up, or when they broke and started laughing. it was great. i was in charge of recording behind the scenes, even though they were all making their own vlogs too.

after they rehearsed 'set me free' they did the first half of their setlist. then they'd have a 2 hour break, and then they practice the second half of the setlist. it was fun watching them practice because i knew they were having fun. even if they were tired, they were always giving it 110%. that's one of the reasons i adore these girls so much. they always give it their all. never less. while they were rehearsing the first half of their setlist, i snuck out for a little bit to grab them lunch. if we were back in korea, i would've snuck off to make some food, but unfortunately i can't. at least not at this stop, maybe when i'm closer to where i once lived.

i finally came back after grabbing the girls some food, and boy were they happy to see the food i brought back. they finished their last song for the first half and they got their break. 

"y/n, i am so so so so happy you brought us food we are starving" nayeon said

"you guys were working so hard, i just wanted to surprise you with some warm food. emphasis on warm." i laughed, i remember them telling me before that their last tour they only had cold food since they'd have their show and everything would be closed afterwards.

"ugh, yes, we love it and you" chaeyoung said

"i love you too chae, now go eat up! i have games we can play when we're all done!" i made sure to bring games for days like this, just a few card games so we aren't too bored during breaks. sure it's nice to relax, but i also know the girls, they like to have fun too. even though they know a lot about each other, they always like to know more. so i grabbed some card games that we can learn more about each other with, and then games that will potentially end friendships. you know how uno can be.

the girls continued to finish their food, and it might've sent them into a food coma because they were all spread out on the floor. they weren't sleeping, just reminiscing on their food. i gave them some time to calm down to see what they wanted to do next. they were tired, so i wanted them to rest, but if they didn't want to then i had games for us.

"okay, i'm tired, i'm taking a nap, i don't know about you guys" tzuyu said as she got up and made her way to the couch.

"count me in!" sana said running after her

"we'll play games with you y/n" mina, chaeyoung, dahyun, and momo said.

"yeah i think we're gonna nap, we're pretty tired" jihyo, jeongyeon, and nayeon said

"that sounds good, you girls sleep well!" i grabbed uno from my bag and sorted the cards out, we played a few rounds and everyone was convinced that mina and i were cheating, or that we were teaming up.

"no, i think that we're just too good, i promise there is no alliance here" mina said while laughing. i placed a draw four down and momo stared me down. i got a little scared and got up, she started chasing after me and we were playing around like kids.

"dahyun help me please!" i shouted for her

"no can do y/n, i'm after you too!" she got up and started chasing me, they were both filming me for their vlog and talking about how they were chasing me because i kept making them draw cards. i look over in the distance and see mina and chaeyoung laughing their heads off. because of all the running around, we ended up waking the other girls up from their naps.

"what is going on? why are you guys being so loud? why are we running?" jihyo asked all confused

"jihyo please help they're chasing me because i kept making them draw four or two in uno, then mina and i kept winning now they think we're cheating or teaming" i said, trying to catch my breath, while still running away.

"nope, get back here y/n" dahyun said while looking at momo. they're both teaming up on me

"yeah, you're on your own y/n, they get crazy when they lose in uno" jihyo said while shrugging her shoulders

"how are they worse than you and nayeon right now?" i jokingly asked

"i heard that!" i heard a faint yelling from nayeon, we all stopped the chase for a minute to laugh at nayeon, but then as soon as we stopped, both of their eyes darted on me, unfortunately i didn't react quick enough, so they got to me. 

"you owe me breakfast, lunch, and dinner now y/n. made by you, not bought. sorry, but that's what you get for being a cheater in uno!" momo said

"okay okay fine. what about you dahyun? what's my punishment from you?" i asked, giving her puppy eyes so she would go easy on me

"hmm, i'll get back to you on that, but for now please carry me i'm tired from running" i let her hop on my back and was about to start walking to the girls on the couch

"what about me?" momo asked and pleaded.

"momo i can't carry both of you at the same time, i'm strong, but not that strong, no offense"

"can we try anyway i think it would be funny" momo asked with a devilish smirk on her face

"yeah, but not here, i want them to record this" i laughed and we walked over to the rest of the group. we told them to get their camera's ready. i told dahyun to hold on tight since i don't know how this is going to go down. dahyun held on tightly, and all the girls were recording, momo propped her phone up too. she came up to me and i was going to attempt to carry her bridal style, while dahyun rested on my back. she wrapped her arms awkwardly around my neck, but around dahyun too. she lifted her legs up, and surprisingly i carried her, but it didn't last long because i lost my grip, and then we all fell over. we couldn't stop laughing, it was hilarious. they had to go back to practicing, and i just watched and recorded again. i also edited some pictures while i was at it.

while i was editing i got lost in thought, i was extremely lucky to have found such a caring group of girls, ones who would do anything for each other, a group who lovingly welcomed me into theirs. a group who never fails to make me laugh or smile. they truly are the best, and i love every moment we all spend together, even with dahyun. she's so amazing. she's so perfect, and i'm so lucky to be with a girl like her. she continues to make me feel loved everyday, she doesn't make things awkward or uncomfortable around everyone else, even when she's being affectionate. everything about each one of these girls is just absolutely perfect.