22

it's now the start of the ready to be tour, and i'm honestly so excited, but i'm also so scared. how is this going to go? all i know is that as long as i'm with them i will be okay. we start the tour off going to the states, then to other countries like australia, japan, the philippines and more. i'm excited to see all these different places. unfortunately, one of these places is close to my hometown and i really don't want to go back. i don't want to be anywhere close, but i will do anything for these girls. i just finished packing and we're making our way to california first. i met up with the girls at the airport, and went through security. i was seated next to mina and dahyun. i guess knowing that during this tour we have to be close to my hometown it's making me in a mood. i checked my phone one last time before i was going to shut my eyes for the flight.

unknown number

happy to see you're coming home

can't wait to see you

and here we go again with the texts. i thought they would stop, but i was wrong i guess. instead of fighting fire with fire i decided to just leave it be. i really don't feel like dealing with it. i rolled my eyes and just played some music. i noticed dahyun looking over at me, but instead of saying anything she just grabbed my hand. since i had the window seat, i rested my head against the window, still holding her hand.

"you're so selfish, you don't see how much you hurt me. you always treat me like shit and you just can't see it. i have to hide all this from my friends. i was having such a great day before this. you know what i wish i could erase you from a day and maybe then i'd be happy." i was in shock. i couldn't even speak.

"i don't understand, i was just saying we didn't have to do anything since you wouldn't have time. i wasn't saying that we had to do nothing. i was just saying we don't have to watch something or play a game, that we could just talk"

"no you're such a big manipulator y/n you don't even see it."

"i'm sorry i upset you, i wasn't trying to. i know you have stuff going on getting ready to move and that you're stressed. i was just saying we don't have to do anything and that we could just talk." i'm genuinely confused because i wasn't trying to do any harm.

"i'm done, y/n. all you do is treat me terribly. i'm sick of it and you. my life would be so much better without you in it." at this point i've given up, i'm always fighting for her just for this to be turned around on me.

"if that is how you feel, then i respect your wishes. i'm sorry for hurting you" i'm holding back my tears, but i can't keep going.

"i'm giving you one more chance. fix your shit or i'm gone. i'm tired of fighting all of the time. i'm tired of parenting you." so is she done or is she not. she can't keep doing this, it's making my head hurt. i don't understand why she always does this.

"okay. i will fix it, i'm sorry." with that i hung up the phone, and just cried in my car. i called one of my friends because i didn't know what else to do.

"she's throwing me around again, i don't know what to do, she told me she wishes she could erase me for a day and then she breaks up with me, then turns right back around and says she's giving me another chance? i'm so confused." i'm crying so hard i don't even know how i managed to get those words out.

"i'm sorry, y/n, but i can't help you. i'm tired of hearing it. maybe she's right, maybe erasing you would be good." then she hung up the phone. i'm now completely alone. i have no one, it seems like i have aly still, but i don't. she tore me apart. i don't know if i can trust her, but why am i still longing for her?

my eyes shot open when i realized my dream was just a memory. tears escaping my eyes, panic forming in my head. it's getting hard to breathe, everything is closing in on me. my vision is getting blurry and i can't do anything. i'm stuck. i'm screaming for help, but no sound is coming out.

"y/n?" dahyun? is that you? please help me. please get me.

"y/n are you okay?" i'm trying to move, help me. she grabs my head, and my eyes finally move.

"hey love i'm right here. grab my hand, do your best to squeeze it." i try my best to come back and squeeze it.

"that's great, good job, play with my hand. count my fingers." i grabbed her hand and started playing with it, counting her fingers and knuckles.

"great, now can you look at me?" i turn my head and look over at her. tears streaming down my face.

"hey there, let's try breathing together okay? take some deep breaths with me. ready? breathe in..." i inhale like it's my last time taking a breath of fresh air.

"and breathe out.." i let everything out.

"good job y/n i'm so proud of you, let's do it a few more times okay?" she turns to mina and asks her something, but i can't quite put together what. she turns back around and helps me to breathe again. i'm slowly coming back. we breathe together for about a minute, and she turns around to grab something. suddenly i feel something cold on my forehead. i snap back into reality.

"dahyun" is all i manage to get out.

"hey y/n, is there anything else i can do for you?"

"water" it's hard to get more than one word out right now.

"of course, here, take a sip" she hands me a water bottle.

"take a minute, don't rush. when you're ready i'm here. if you need anything else, i'm right here." i take a few minutes to calm down before i finally speak up.

"thank you, dahyun." she turned to look at me and wrapped me in a hug. it was a little uncomfortable since we're on a plane, but i needed it. she didn't say anything, but everything she wanted to say was in that hug.

"i had a dream, more like a flashback, and i don't know i woke up and started panicking. thank you for helping me." i said while reaching for her hand.

"i'm sorry love, i noticed something was up because your hand started shaking a little bit. i thought maybe you were twitching in your sleep. then you woke up and couldn't look anywhere else. i saw tears escaping your eyes, but when you didn't respond to me calling you, i knew something was up. i'm just glad i was able to help you." i cried more knowing she was there for me

"i'm always by your side y/n, now come on and rest again. you can lay on my shoulder" i nodded my head and laid my head down on her shoulder. she rested her arm on my leg, and i felt comforted and safe. luckily i didn't have another flashback. i woke up shortly after since it was time to eat. i pulled my phone out to watch a show i downloaded and we watched together. the rest of the flight went similarly to this. i felt so much better, i had forgotten all about what happened.