28

timeskip - after RTB tour :)

after a busy couple of months, we finally returned back home to korea. they get a break before going back to doing another comeback. i decided to surprise the girls with a getaway trip. we've always wanted to travel around, it was just about picking a place to go. i didn't want to make the decision since i didn't want to pick somewhere we didn't all agree on. the surprise was that i was just going to pay for it, because well, they deserve it. they've worked so insanely hard, and i'm always so insanely proud.

ever since the interaction with aly, the bond i've created with the girls has only gotten stronger each day. the continuous love and support i receive from them is overwhelming, in a good way! i've still been hiding in the shadows a little bit, i'm just not ready to be officially known and named. i like my privacy, and my private-ish life. i get to do what i love, with who i love, and only people close to me (as in my family) get to know. it's perfect over all.

i'm on my way over to the dorm to take my dahyun on a date. it's been well deserved for her. i planned on taking her out on a picnic, and then doing a fun bike ride, and lastly we're watching the sunset. i heard there was going to be a firework show as well, so we'll be watching that too. i show up to their dorm and knock on their door. as i wait, jihyo opens up.

"y/n, you know you never have to knock right? you can just come in" she said

"i know, but i like to be respectful of you all and your privacy. how are you?" i asked

"you're too sweet, i'm good, i'll go grab our dubu for you" she smiled and walked away, i walked inside and sat myself down. everything i needed was at my dorm, i left it there since we would be walking past it. however, i wouldn't ever forget flowers for her. she came down and immediately jumped into my arms, she was so adorable.

"hi my love, i got these for you" i handed her a lego bouquet of flowers, that way they would never die

"these are so cute y/n!! thank you! let me go put these in my room really quick and we can get going" she smiled and looked so giddy when going to her room. i waited for her, i was wondering what took her so long, until i saw her instagram of the legos in a vase. it all made sense, she's so cute.

"ready to go y/n?" she asked while reaching for my hand

"i'm always ready with you! let's go, we just have to make a quick pitstop at my dorm" i let her know. we started heading out towards my dorm. i had packed us her favorite dishes and drinks for our picnic. then i also made some chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert! i hope she enjoys them. anyway, i went and grabbed our stuff and then we made our way to a beautiful river spot. it wasn't han river, but it was a close second. i set the blanket down and got our stuff together. it was a pretty secluded spot so i wouldn't have to worry about anyone seeing us.

we sat and ate talking about everything that happened from the tour and what our next plans were. i told her that i had a surprise for her and the girls later on, she kept bugging me to try and get the answer out of me, but i wouldn't let my guard fall.

"y/n, pleaseeee" she pleaded

"nope! it's a surprise for you and the girls, you get to know the same time as them!" i defended

"boo, you suck for that" she jokingly said

"yeah yeah, whatever you say dubu" i pinched her cheeks

"thank you for cooking, i enjoyed every little bit of it. everything you make is always so perfect, thank you"

"the fun isn't over yet my love!" i stood up and started to pack our things since we were done eating. it was time for our bike ride. hopefully she knows how to ride a bike? we walked over to the bike racks and rented two. luckily she did know how to ride a bike so we just rode along a trail. taking in all the wonders korea has to offer. after we finished, i had her follow me to another secluded spot so we could watch the fireworks.

the sun was setting, and the blanket was set back out. the scenery was perfect. she was perfect. perfect place, perfect girl.

"y/n, thank you for everything today. it was nice to just relax and exist with you. it was nice to feel ordinary instead of a big celebrity." she said while gazing into my eyes

"when you're with me i only want you to be yourself. every version of you is perfect, and i adore all versions of you. i wanted to have you enjoy something that was more relaxing, but speaking of relaxing, lay down and enjoy the show" i smiled and winked at her. she had a confused expression on her face, until she saw the fireworks starting to go off. her eyes widened in amazement.

"wow, this is beautiful." i said

"it really is, but not as beautiful as you" she smiled and said to me, then i found myself blushing. the fireworks went on for about an hour and a half. obviously we shared a kiss while being under the fireworks. i wouldn't miss an opportunity to be cliche and cute. we headed out shortly after the fireworks ended, and back to the dorms we go.

when we arrive, the girls are all still awake so i decided to tell them my news. i gathered everyone to the living room because i had something 'important' to tell them.

"so, i spoke with jyp and i have some news.." i made it seem like it was bad news

"what? what is it y/n? did something bad happen?" chaeyoung asked in worry

"something happened, yes" is all i said, everyone's eyes showed concern and worry.

"jyp and i talked, and i'm here to tell you that we're taking a vacation! where? well that's up to us. i wanted you guys to decide. everything is on me. just as a good job and thank you from me. a nice vacation for all of us" i explained

"really? wow! y/n thank you so much" sana said and suddenly i'm engulfed in a group hug

"so.. where will we be going ladies?" i asked, and we discussed destinations for the night.

a/n: i'm sorry for any errors & for this being late - i was at the blackpink concert in nj. it was beautiful.

where should they vacation to?