New Neighbor

If Christian grew up with vampires and met his family and Jason later.

At a creepy looking mansion on a hill, a scrawny, shaky deformed man opened the door. "Yes?" He asked a group of seventeen year olds.

"Howdy neighbor." Ashley greeted enthusiastically.

Jessie presented him a gift basket. "We wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood."

"Sorry our parents couldn't make it." Sarah said. "But are having a small soiree Saturday night if you have nothing to do."

"You should come." Ashley chimed in. "We get that people like to be old hermits living alone but." Her siblings  nudged her to shut her up.

"I'm afraid there's been a misunderstanding."

"Clement!" A forceful voice called out making the deformed man jolt as a middle aged looking man appeared in the doorway with his shoulder length white hair laying perfectly still dressed like Napoleon.

"My liege." The deformed man addressed timidly. "These children are welcoming you to the neighborhood. As well as inviting you to." He stopped himself with the deadly glare he received.

"Who is this son of a." Jacob covered Roger's mouth before he said something he would regret.

The man turned his attention to them with the most hateful look they've ever received as he returned the basket of goodies. "Thank you for gracing yourselves with your presence, however, I do not accept tokens of camaraderie. Now, if you'll excuse me." He retreated inside.

"My deepest apologies."

"Clement!" The deformed man bowed his head as he entered and closed the door on them.

As they are heading back home, "The nerve of that guy. Looking down on us like we were criminals." Jacob is complaining.

"He better hope I don't get a hold of him, or I'll beat the crap out of him." Roger vowed.

Out of nowhere, they heard a thud. "John!" They are pulling seventeen year old Christian off their eldest brother as they help him stand.

"Pretty unicorns." He grunted.

"Watch where you're going!" Roger screamed.

"I'm sorry!" Christian tearfully cried out.

"Sorry won't cut it pal." He cracked his knuckles. "Now, prepare to die."

He is trembling as he advances towards him, but Jessie stops him. "Enough." She said.

"But sis."

"No buts. Just cause someone treated us badly, doesn't mean you should do the same to others."

He crossed his arms. "Fine."

She knelt down in front of him. "Are you alright?"

Christian nodded as he continued shaking like a leaf. Jessie helped him up as Sarah hums in thought.

"Where did you come from? I don't remember seeing you around here before."

Christian dusted dirt from his casual attire before answering, "Right. I just moved here with my brother, father, and our butler."

Realization dawned on them. "It wouldn't happen to be the depressing gray house up the hill, would it?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah. That's the one." He answered.

"Okay. Let me at him." Roger lunged for him, but Jacob is keeping him in place.

Christian has a look of dread plastered on his face. "Um."