Christina Returns

If Christian temporarily becomes a girl again. Warning, gender bend.

"I'm out of here." Christian was heading out.

"But I'm desperate." Ashley chased after him. "Half of the models that were supposed to do my runway show decided to have shellfish for dinner. And it didn't agree with them. The others agreed after I begged Dad to ask them to do it for me."

Christian turned to look at his elder sister. "The others are going to be turned into girls too?"

"What? No. Sarah, Jessie, and Luna are helping with women attire. The others are going to be wearing the men clothes."

"Then why are you asking me to turn back into Christina?"

"I need one more girl. And seeing as how I'm the designer, I can't model and dress people at the same time. That's when I spotted a picture of Christina at Rosita Chavez's wedding and immediately thought of a few outfits that would look wonderful on her."

Christian frowned. "And you thought begging me would have me consent to this?"

"That was plan a." Ashley said before rummaging through her Prada bag. "Looks like I'm going to have to go with plan b." She presented him with an envelope.

"What's this?"

"Open it and find out."

Christian cautiously opened it, and gasped. "Is this what I think it is?"

"Yup." Ashley chirped. "It's a $300 gift certificate for the buffet at the Ritz on Park avenue."

Christian looked up in shock. "That place is crazy expensive."

"To be honest, I was going to pay for your honeymoon, but dad threatened to freeze my assets if I tried. So I went with the next best thing."

Christian eyes the certificate in his hands and sighed. "Fine. But this is the final time that I am doing this. Is that clear?"

"Thank you. Thank you." Ashley gave him kisses on his cheeks. "Meet me and my witch friend a couple of hours before the show starts. This is going to be epic."

The day of the show came, and Roger is fidgeting with the clothing he's got on. "How could people wear this? It's making me itch."

"At least you've got clothes." Jacob told him as he wore baggy pants with no shirt but suspenders on.

"Ashley better appreciate this." Roger grumbled before eyeing Luna wearing a shiny silver dress that curved her body to perfection. Jacob nudged him and wiggled his eyebrows at him. Roger rolled his eyes but smiled a bit.

"I can't move." Everyone heard a female's voice.

"Yes you can." Ashley spoke to her. "Just shimmy down the walkway."

"Shimmy?"

"That's right. Now, go out there and shake a leg." A beautiful petite woman with long wavy red hair was pushed out of her changing area, and stood in a lime green mermaid dress that sparkled. She struggled to walk when Luna and Jessie came to aid her.

"Thanks guys."

"I still can't believe it's you." Luna told her. "When you told me about this I was expecting drag. Not an actual spell to turn you into a girl."

"Yeah. Yeah. Laugh it up."

"Hey." Sarah arrived in her sexy blazer suit. "Ashley wants us to line up. And she insisted that Christina go first."

"Why me?" She was annoyed.

"She wants the wild colors to be presented first. And then tone the colors down as the show progresses."

"That gift card better be worth it." Christina was doing a cowboy walk making everyone snigger.

"Maybe you should wear flats." Luna suggested. "That way, you can tiptoe and walk better."

"I can walk in heels." Christina hissed out. "This dress is a tad too tight where my legs are. I wished I had nail clippers to loosen it."

"And risk Ashley's wrath?" Jacob said. "We don't think so." Before Christina could say a word, they heard Ashley finishing her speech before music played. "Go get them."

Christina was shoved into the spotlight where everyone cheered as cameras flashed all over. She smiled sheepishly as she straightened up and walked the best she could down the runway as her siblings and friend slowly followed. After what seemed like an eternity, she posed at the end and walked back to the back to change clothes.

Christina changed into a neon pink and blue party dress that could be maneuvered better. After that was a two-piece outfit that was grey with pouffy sleeves and black leggings. Her third outfit was a black dress draped loosely on her body with a hint of fringe. Her final piece is an ivory one-piece with a black leather jacket on top. The crowd cheered and stood as Ashley showed herself at the end of the show.

When it was all over, Christina's family were getting undressed. "Thank heavens that's over." Roger exhaled as he put his regular clothes back on.

"John needs help getting out of this clown outfit." Jacob informed Roger as John stood still with the red white and blue attire he's got on. They were pulling as hard as they could, but the fabric wouldn't budge. "Was this super glued on?" Roger gritted out.

"I think I've got a pocket knife with me." As Roger dug into his pants pocket, Luna came over.

"You need help with that zipper?" She asked John before unzipping the side where the clothing came loose.

"That works too." Roger said when he found his pocket knife, and shoved it back into his pants.

As Christina was getting dressed, Jason snuck in. "Jason." She covered herself in embarrassment.

"Why are you covering yourself?" Jason asked her. "I've seen you naked plenty of times before."

"Not in this form." Christina felt herself getting flustered as she avoided Jason's gaze.

"Let me help you." Jason grabbed a T-shirt and put it over Christina's head where she was able to slip into it. He handed her a pair of skinny jeans, tennis shoes, and a bra.

"Do you mind?" Christina asked him, and Jason turned around as she finished getting dressed.

"How long is this spell going to last?"

"Ashley's friend said about twenty four hours, so until six tomorrow night. Why?"

"I figured we could have dinner with your certificate and take it from there."

"Jason."

"We don't have to have sex." Jason assured her. "Unless you really want to."

"Seriously?"

"Like a sex swapping spell would keep me from the love of my life."

Christina blushed as she felt her heart beating erratically. "Jason."

"But like I said." Jason spoke. "We don't have to do anything you don't want to."

Christina held his hand when she finished. "Let's see where the night takes us." Jason smiled and she smiled back as they left the changing room and headed out as Ashley thanked everyone for helping her out.