Proposal

Jason proposes to Christian.

Out on the terrace of a fancy restaurant; Christian, Jason, and his family are having dinner.

"Are you guys okay?" Christian asked his family. "You guys seem giddier than usual."

"Don't mind us." Ashley spoke on their behalf making Christian narrow his eyes suspiciously. His glare was cut short when a bowl of creme brulee was placed in front of him. He picked up a spoon and dug in happily.

Everyone is eyeing him like a hawk as his sisters are trying not to squeal in excitement. They grew confused as he kept munching away.

"Are you sure they put it in there?" Sarah whispered to Jason.

"They said they did but." Jason was interrupted when Christian started choking.

"There it is." She said as Jason rushed to his side, and began the heimlich gaining people's attention.

"Don't die on me yet." He spoke as he kept squeezing from behind until Christian coughed up a golden ring with chocolate diamonds embedded in it.

He's taking much needed breath as John is wiping it with a napkin. "What's going on? Where did that ring come from?"

"I was going to propose to you with it, but I should've known better than to hide it in food when it comes to you." Jason explained.

It took Christian a moment before realizing what he said. "Wait, did you say propose?"

His family grinned wide as John handed Jason the ring and he got down on one knee gaining people's attention once more.

"Christian, will you marry me?" He asked.

Christian grinned wide before giving his answer. "Yes!"

Everyone applauded as Jason placed the ring on Christian's left hand on the matrimony finger before kissing.

"That's one proposal I'll never forget." Ashley said with a smirk.

"Are you alright mom?" Jessie asked as her mom began sniffling.

"My babies are growing up so fast."

"Excellent!" Calvin clapped his hands together. "Someone fetch me my scrapbook."

"Scrapbook?" Christian asked.

Jason chuckled. "He's been working on it since the day I asked for their blessings. You should've seen how he cut and glued everything. It was impressive."

Christian is staring at his family. "Why do they seem more excited than we are? Do they have nothing going on in their lives right now?"

Jason wrapped his arm around his neck as his family went over ideas for the upcoming event.