Where's Christian?

If Jason and Christian's family try figuring out where witness protection put him.

A few years into the future, "What happened?" Thirty-year-old Jason asked alongside Christian's twenty-nine-year-old siblings.

The younger zombie sitting down frowned. "They got a hold of Jackie when she came back here for business. She's gone." Everyone looked appalled by his answer.

"And our brother?" Sarah questioned what everyone's thinking.

"As far as we know, he is fine for the moment."

"Then bring him in." Jacob demanded.

"It's not that simple." The zombie said

"Why not?"

"Since Mr. Williams requested extra security on his whereabouts. All she said was that if something were to happen to her to have him hack into her system to find out."

"You gotta be freaking kidding me." Roger growled out. "It wasn't this hard to get my mate back with my child."

The zombie coward underneath everyone's glare. "I'm very sorry, but she mentioned that Mr. Williams was the main target, and that Mr. Shear would be in more danger than the rest of you and your families."

"Where is her office?" Jason asked him. "I'm going to need to hack into her desktop." The zombie pointed to a corner office. "Thank you. And I assume you have a spare key."

"It's got a retinol scan." The zombie said. "If she anticipated you using her office, you should have clearance."

"One way to find out." Jason said before heading over with the others following closely. Jason removed his glasses and put his eye to the scanner. It beeped and the red light turned green. He turned the handle and pushed the door open.

"Wow." Ashley breathed out. "I thought your office was clean. She puts you to shame."

"She always rubbed that in my face." Jason said as he took a seat and turned the monitor on. "Look through the cabinets to see if she by chance left any clues."

Christian's siblings rummaged through each of the files but came up empty. "The little twerp better still be alive at the rate we're going." Roger leaned on a bookcase and spotted something on top of the other one next to him. "What's this?" He grabbed it with ease and blew the dust off it. Ashley clapped her hands in excitement when Roger opened the folder. "It's three pages with pictures of different red heads on them along with a note."

"May I see the note?" Jason requested and Roger handed it over as his siblings looked at the pictures quizzically. "Jase. Remember how you used to tell everyone that your mate would one day bloom into a ravishing young man? A little after we relocated, he did. See if you and the others can identify him. The answer to my passcode is the number on the pictures that you choose. Be careful, you only get five tries."

"Sounds like someone had a grudge against you." Sarah said.

Jason frowned. "Ever since I turned her down in college when she offered to be a better girlfriend than Christian being my boyfriend, she's had it in for me."

"And I take it she wasn't happy about having to watch our brother." Jessie guessed.

"Oddly enough, she accepted this task without any resistance."

"You don't think she would betray you, would she?" Sarah felt concerned.

"I hope not." Jason mumbled. "I hope she's just making me sweat for a moment." He moved stuff aside on the desk. "Place the photos here and let's see if we can find him."