Chapter 9

Jayceon

"Lo's in the kitchen" Nicki told me opening the door before running back to her little friends.

"Lolo!" She jumped slightly and turned to face me holding her chest. "Don't creep up on me like that!" She yelled.
Just then her phone started ringing and she ran into the other room to answer it.

Nicki

"So Sean spent the night yesterday" Kim cheesed flipping her hair over her shoulder. I rolled my eyes knowing how this conversation was going end.

"Don't start K" I warned.
"Start what? I was just saying I spent the night with my boyfriend" She replied acting like she had no idea what I meant.

"No but for real Nicki, you're going to be 18 soon and you act like your walking around with a halo on your head" Brook said.

"Yeah I still don't know why you broke up with Trey he was FINE" Cara added and I felt my body tense up after hearing his name.

I still haven't told anyone about the Trey situation and I'm not planning too.

"Shit my mom just called I've got to pick up my brother. You guys coming?" Brooke asked everyone including me.
"No I'm fine, bye"

I walked them to the door then headed back to my bedroom.

"Nicki what you wanna eat?" I heard Lo ask but I wasn't in the mood to speak to anyone so I ignored her and continued to my bedroom slamming the door in the process.

Jayceon

"her attitude has got to go" Lo said  crossing her arms over her chest angrily.

"let me go speak to her." I suggested and Lo agreed.

I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer but there was no response, after knocking a few more times I decided to go in anyway.

"Nicole!" Her face was buried in her pillow and I heard her sniffling trying to hide the sound of her crying.

"Come on Nic, what's wrong?" I tried comforting her but instead of letting me, she pushed me away and started yelling at me.

"This is all your fault anyway!" I stared at her with a blank expression on my face.

What was my fault?

"my fault?" I questioned.
She sat up and looked me in my eyes.
"yeah you've been delaying this shit for months." She sniffed and I sighed at the fact she was bringing this up right now.

"you're not ready" I replied plainly.
"I been told your ass I was ready!" She yelled.

"Stop raising your voice at me" I warned. She shook her head and wiped the few tears left on her cheek.

"look at me and say you don't want this as much as I do." I stayed silent and she continued talking.

"exactly you can't, so why do you avoid it every time were around each other?"

"I don't want you to rush into anything and regret it later." She sucked her teeth at me and stormed angrily out of the room, leaving me sat with my face in my hands.

1 Week Later

She waltzed over to me and sat in my lap.

"Jay I think I'm ready." She said wrapping her arms around my neck.
"you think?" I repeated.

"no I AM ready" she emphasised smiling widely.
I shook my head telling her no.

"nah you're not you ain't got to rush things baby girl." She frowned and pouted at me causing me to laugh and repeatedly peck her lips until she smiled.

"Stop!" She giggled pushing my face away and resting her head on my shoulder watching as I scrolled through my Twitter feed.

"Why you so nosey?" She shrugged.

.........
Nicki

"Carter was asking about you again today"

"Oh really?" I replied in a enthusiastic tone trying to sound as sarcastic as possible. "Come on, don't be like that he really likes you" She whined.

"Well to bad, why do you want me to date him so bad anyway?" I raised my eye brows waiting for her response but instead she just shrugged.

"Besides I'm technically not completely single, it's complicated" She gasped dramatically and leaned forward to hear more.

"SPILL" I shook my head no, and walked away leaving her to wonder with her imagination.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's gonna hurt baby, but it's not in my intentions I don't want to hurt you"

I nodded biting the corner of my lips looking into his eyes.

"You sure about this?" I pulled his head down and kissed him.

"100% sure" I reassured him.

/////////////////////////////////////

10 votes
3 Comments

Thank you for reading.