Chapter 26

Angie•

Angie•

"So what's going on with you and my brother?" Shakur's sister Angie asked as she sat next to me handing me a glass.

"Nothing. Why?" I shrugged taking a sip of my wine.

"Well when I asked about you the other day he got all mad talking bout fuck you."

I turned my body so I was facing her to get an honest answer. "He said that?"

"Yeah. He wouldn't tell me what happened so I'm hoping you will?"

I sighed shaking my head. "Nothing happened honestly."

She squinted her eyes at me and sipped some of her wine. "You're lying."

"Angie. We just had a argument. It's nothing tho. I'll call him later-"
"Looks like you don't have to." I looked towards the door as Shakur entered the room.

"Wassup Baby bro." Angie smirked knowing he didn't like being called a baby.

"Don't call me that Angie."

"Sorry SHAKUR." She emphasised. "I don't why you get so offended. No matter how big you get in them streets you're still gonna be the baby of the family. Little baby Shaq walking round in his diapers cause he didn't like to wear any clothes."

"Shut the fuck up Angie." He said covering her face with his hand.

"Baby...We need to talk" I mumbled and he nodded grabbing my hand as he led me to his room.

"So what happened? You took the test?" He asked as soon as we were sat on his bed.

"Yeah I took it" I answered awkwardly this was the first time we spoke since our little argument.

"But before I tell you the results. I wanna know about us, like where do we stand."

"Nic you-" I held my hand up knowing what he was about to say.

"I know it started off as strictly fun. Friends with benefits whatever you want to call it but what about now?"

He shrugged. "You're not the only one if that's what you're asking."

I nodded slowly. "Okay. So who else is there?"

"Is that really relevant Nic?"

"Yes it is Shaq,  I just wanna know." I pleaded.

"I still see Tammy some times, Keshia's pregnant again... It's mine." He mumbled.

"Oh. Congratulations" I mumbled looking down at my hands.

"Nic I'm sorry-"
"Well I guess you'll be glad to hear that's the only baby you'll be having this year." He let out a sigh of relief and reached over to grab my hand.

"It was a false alarm. I was just stressed out probably because of the whole baby daddy situation."

"The club openings tonight. I brought you something to wear. Come see if you like it." He stood up and I followed him back into the family room where Angie was sat looking through the bags Shaq had entered the house with.