Chapter 30

~Nicki~

"Thanks for hooking me up Lo." I smiled as she unlocked the door of the studio for me.

"No problem. You know I got your back, I'll be out front of you need anything just call me." She handed me the keys and walked off towards the main entrance of the building.

I looked around and breathes deeply. I hadn't been in a studio to record for so long and I couldn't help but feel nervous. "You can do this Nicki." I whispered to myself as I pulled out my notepad and pen from my bag.

I sat down and started writing. After 30 minutes I had a song written including choruses. Now the hard part of actually writing was over all I had left to do was to go in the booth and record it.

Once I was satisfied with my recording I decided to play it back so I could listen out for anything that needed changing.
*
'Flyer then a kite I get higher than Rapunzel.
Keep the snow white I could buy it by the bundle
Stack your cookies up for they crumble.
Don't be actin' like the cardinals and gone fumble (fumble).

'Cause I'm a steeler fresh up out the dealer.
All the dope boys gone feel her. Flow so sick I need a healer.
Fuck, where is my mac concealer.

I be out in queens on the back of fort weep weep the weep the wheelers I'm a big deal.
That's why I get more head than a pig tail.
Put some ranch on I'm gettin' the munchies.
I think I have a rap bitch from a entree'
*
(I didn't put the whole song because everyone reading this 'Should' already know it or recognise it)

*clap* *clap* *clap*. I jumped at the sound and turned to face the door where the claps were coming from, thats when I saw him.

"Hey Jay." I waved shyly. He walked further into the studio and like I did took a moment to look around.

"That was real good, you freestyle it?"

"The first few verses were written the rest was off the top of my head." I said, he nodded sitting in the chair next to me. "It's just feels weird you know being back in the studio after all these years." I told him.

"What made you come back?" He asked .
I looked over at him biting my lips. "...you" before I knew it I was pulled out of my chair and pinned up against the wall as he kissed on my neck.

"Jay!" I pushed his head back so he was looking in my eyes. "I want you to make love to me."

"Whatever you say."

"Aahhh!"

"I missed you" I whispered as I laid on his bare chest tracing his tattoos with my fingertips. "You missed me?" I asked sitting up slightly when he didn't say anything.

"Of course I did baby girl." I smiled and relaxed. Then I started thinking about everything I've been through with him and how much my life has changed since I last saw him.

"Hey why you crying?" He asked and I quickly wiped my eyes I hadn't realised I was actually crying.

"Because I love you but Im scared." I confessed, I fully say up and climb off of his body.

"Of what?" He asked sitting up and pulling me back down so I was sat on his lap.

"Everything Jay. When you're not around I don't feel myself, you was always there to protect me, stroke my hair and tell me everything was gonna be alright. Like when everything happened with Trey you made me feel safe like no one could hurt me." I said making myself cry again but I decided to let the tears fall I wasn't tired of hiding my feelings from him and everybody else.