Chapter 29

~Nicki~

"Marz wake up princess."

"Nicki?"

"It's ya birthday Baby girl!" She sat up immediately and hugged me. "Happy Birthday!" My mom sung walking into the room.

Xiomara smiled widely running over to her. "I can't believe you're three already"

"Mom are you really crying right now?" I laughed.

"Yes I am. She's three Nicki"

"I know mom" I pouted looking at my baby girl.

-

"Hey" I sighed answering my phone.

"I'm coming to baby girls party later but I wanted to call and say happy birthday to her real quick"

"Alright I'll go get her..." I walked over to Xiomara and handed her the phone.

"It's Shaq"

"Hi. Shaq it's my birthday" she told him. I let them talk on the phone for a while as I got her outfit for the day ready.

"Xi tell him you'll see him later" she held her finger up at me telling me to wait. "Xiomara." I said in a warning tone.

"Bye Shaq" she handed me back my phone and ran off towards my mothers room.

~ Jayceon ~

"Thanks for coming, I'm so glad you could make it

"Thanks for coming, I'm so glad you could make it." She smiled giving a me loose hug.

"I couldn't miss baby girls birthday party plus I got her some shit." I said holding up the bags full of gifts I got for Xiomara.

"Thanks. You can give it to her or put it over there if you want?"

"Nah I wanna see her and tell her happy birthday."

"Okay. Follow me" She started walking but I her pulled back by her hand.

"You look beautiful"

"Beautiful? I've been running around after a bunch of 3 year olds all day I probably look a hot mess. You don't have to lie" she giggled running her fingers through her hair nervously.

"I'm not lying. Just accept my compliment and show me where baby girl is."

~ Nicki ~