─── [S4] Trouble

Season 4

Season 4

Five days of bickering and having Katsuki learn to drive the truck was tiresome to F/n. She knew that she and Shoto would never get along and it would take a long while if they decided to, but process is process—or so that's what Izuku says. It's almost like Shoto was suffering from some type of illness as one minute he'll talk to her calmly then the next he'll be offended by just the presence of her. It's no wonder why Katsuki made that nickname of his, it's very fitting.

The nights were the worst. They tried to find buildings to sleep in, but considering they were on the road with wilderness surrounding them it was in possible. Instead, they resorted to hiding the vehicle off the road and sleep in the trunk. For F/n being the only girl, she'd sleep inside, legs curled as the seats were too small for her to fully lay. Not to mention her head would crane resting against the door, head pushing against the hard materials.

One hand hung off the seat while the other laid on her stomach. She'd sleep on her side, as the seat buckle would dig to her back. There were available blankets, but the nights were cold and considering the males slept outside, they needed it the most. Luckily, the vehicle's height was bigger than an average human, so if a rotter were to be near, only the top of their heads and maybe their shoulders could be seen.

Nights would be spent having a few hours of sleep and the rest keeping watch. Even if Shoto, Katsuki, or Izuku took turns she stayed up without them knowing. Thankfully, the bright early sky was set high above them and she had taken a break from driving the vehicle, leaving it to Katsuki. She just wished that he wouldn't drive so recklessly as every time it shook, her head would slam against the back of the truck where the small window resided.

She took in a breath as she closed her eyes, trying to not let it bother her. The male beside her noticed and he took it upon himself to open the small window, "Kacchan, can you be more careful?"

He was flipped off, "Okay, thank you, Kacchan."

Closing the window, he turned to stare at the girl who had already opened her eyes, looking at the road, "He's just a bit aggravated, don't take it too hard."

"You should tell that to my head." She replied, listening as Izuku let out a small laugh. She stared at the scenery ahead, through the corners of her eyes she could see him writing in that journal he first showed her all those months ago.

She placed her knees to her chest, her arms on top of her knees as she stared at the scenery ahead. Her jacket was placed to her side allowing from the fresh air to slide inside the long sleeves of her shirt. She hoped they were near to their destination, but who was she kidding, there is no hope.

"Goddammit." Katsuki muttered when the truck slowed down, the sound of the engine sputtering hitting his ears. They came to a halt with a couple dead making their way for the truck. However, before they could get a bite, the girl allowed them to get close. She didn't have to jump off, she only sat near them whipping her knife out to stab it.