Good morning and goodbye

Season 7

Season 7

Morning arrived and everyone besides F/n was asleep. Down in the living room drinking a nice cup of warm coffee and letting the mixture warm her throat, she read a fantasy book to keep the boredom away. She could hear the birds chirping, mixing in with the soft snores of the males as their bedroom doors were left open halfway. She wasn't sure why, but perhaps it was in case of an emergency. Waiting for them to wake up, she leaned back on the sofa, her muscles relaxing against the cushion as she hasn't remembered how long it has been since she's...relaxed.

It felt weird and her limbs jittered every second that passed by, most likely getting used to not having to worry about anything. It did feel nice. She didn't feel on edge or felt the need to be alerted at everything. In all honesty, she felt at peace; comfortable. The soft blanket that was draped over her lap helped immensely, but what also helped was she found Hanta and she was still with Izuku, Katsuki and Shoto.

Speaking of Shoto, his bedroom door let out a squeak as it opened fully. He let out a yawn as he walked down the stairs, his bare chest out on display for the girl to see, but he didn't care as he used to walk in the dorms shirtless due to how easily he gets hot. However, it was cold these days and eyeing his frame, F/n set the book down, "How are you not cold?"

"I don't know, I'm just not." Shoto said, heading to the kitchen for a nice warm cup of coffee, "I get very hot easily."

"But it's freezing in here." Her brows furrowed, "What happens if you get sick?"

He blinked at her before taking a sip of his coffee, "Then you'll take care of me."

And damn would he be lying if he said he didn't feel good at the fact she was shamelessly looking at him. "Oh, yes, because that is exactly what I want to do when you also get me sick."

"The favors returned." He said, eyes never leaving her, even when she scoffed, "I'm sure everyone would like to take care of you."

"I'd shoot myself before I let someone touch me." She returned back to her book, much to his dismay.

"Liar." He mumbled into his coffee, staring out the window as she glanced his way not having heard him. "What did you say?"

She never got her answer as the door was knocked on and grudgingly she stood up from her comfortable position, back popping in the process. While she headed for the door, Katsuki headed down and when reaching the kitchen, he scoffed as Shoto, "Its fucking freezing, Icyhot, put a damn shirt on."

"I'm comfortable like this." He said, to which the blonde poured himself a cup of coffee. "Of course you are."

If Shoto had not been known for basically being half naked throughout the seasons, Katsuki would have assumed he was trying to polish himself up for F/n and have her know what she was missing. But fortunately, Shoto was a man who did not care and he did not get along with the girl...or so that's what the blonde thinks.