Belong to me

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Eijiro whistled as his headlight flashed the multiple selection of drinks. From water, to sodas, to energy drink and to juice, this would keep the community thriving and the bandits at peace. As much as he hated them, the bandits were keeping them safe from other intruders. Of course, that would only be if they got their side of the deal.

"Shut it!" Katsuki whispered as they both passed the rotters that Izuku had previously locked in the freezer. They pounded at the rack and the door, wanting to be let out, "Can't you hear them getting louder? Or have you gone deaf?"

The red head let out a chuckle, "Man, do I miss you picking on me. I thought I was getting used to not having you around, which is kind of sad." He then let out a sigh, "I wasn't really sure if I'd ever get to see you guys again. Half of our class barely made it to Sortson, so to see you, Izuku and Shoto, really puts me at ease."

Katsuki wanted to scoff, not because he thought what his friend said was stupid, but because he wanted to pretend that he didn't care. But of course he cared. To see his friend, hell, his best friend alive and standing next to him, also put him at ease.

Of course Denki too. He can't forget about that idiot and his jokes that always humored him even if he showed no sign.

"Whatever. Just help me load these damn carts." Katsuki let out a grunt as he picked a pack of water and set it down on the platform steel cart, "I got the water, you do whatever. I don't care."

"Sure thing!" Eijiro grabbed a pack of sodas, placing it in his cart. He grabbed another whilst looking at the blonde, a sly smile on his lip, "So...what's up with you and F/n?"

He was caught off guard, his fingers slipping on the water as it fell with a loud bang. He played it off as he waved his hand to keep it cool, "The hell are you talking about?"

"Due, c'mon, don't think that I don't know." He chuckled, "I see the way you look at her when she's not looking. I'm no fool."

"I would've thought otherwise." Katsuki received a soda thrown at him, "Watch it, shitty hair!"

The red head grabbed another packed soda, "I don't think I've ever seen you into some-"

"I'm not into her!" He glared at her, the tips of his ears turning red.

Eijiro playfully scoffed, "Lie all you want. Just be glad it's me and not Denki asking you. Besides, don't think you're the only one who has eyes on her."

"As if I care." He rolled his eyes and continued to fill the cart with water. He didn't care. Of course he didn't care. So what Deku and Shoto are into her? It's not like they even have a chance with the way she is. She doesn't even show any sign of being into them, so why should Katsuki feel the way he is? Sure, she's cool, not really like most girls since she was raised by a crazy family and was prepared for an apocalypse.