To good for death

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"Check it out." Denki grabbed F/n's and Izuku's attention.

"Lucky us." F/n shielded her eyes from the sun, "An RV."

"But does it work?" Before Izuku could open the door, a rotter came into view, growling at them and banging on the door to be let out.

F/n looked at the windows, she could see the curtains moving, "There's more in there. We could take them out."

She then looked at Denki and handed him her knife. He confusedly stared at it then at her. She motioned for him to step forward as she stood next to the door, "If we're going to be out here for a while, you gotta learn how to kill them without using your gun. They're not always going to be around."

Izuku noticed Denki's worried face, "It'll be fine. I'll help you out while she lets them out."

"Okay." Denki let out a sigh, "But if I get bitten, I'm going to come after you."

Izuku chuckled, "Sounds fair."

With that, F/n opened the door and let one out. She quickly closed it before another one could sneak out. She watched as Denki hesitantly got close to the rotter. Its hand tried reaching out for him but Denki successfully killed it before it could get any closer.

The male let out another sigh, "Okay, I got this."

She let out two more, proceeding to close it quickly. She then noticed that a child, maybe above the age of seven, got out. While the woman went for Izuku, the child went after Denki. He hesitated again to which she noticed, "Don't think about it. It's dead, not a child anymore."

"I know." He said and stabbed it. The blood stained her pale blue-gray hair.

Again, she let out another two. Once they died, the vehicle was cleared except for one that had a leg ripped off. They enter it and cover their nose from the stench. She pointed at the one on the ground before heading to the front seats, "Get rid of it."

"It smells really bad." Denki felt like gagging.

"So we rolled down the windows." F/n fiddled with the keys, "We're not using it to sleep, just to store the supplies."

Standing up, Izuku looked around, "Maybe we could. Open the windows, clear out the blood soaked sheets, maybe clean a little."

"Sounds like a good idea." Denki added, "We can rest while one of us drives. We take turns."

The engine roaring relieved F/n, "We'll see what the others think. Besides, one of us will be driving each car."

Denki hummed, "You think the others are waiting for us?"

"Maybe. Let's just hurry up so they don't have to wait long." They nodded and began to get the vehicles.

The wall, or what was just cardboard with a wall print fell on the floor. The blonde scoffed and stepped back as a couple rotters began to make their way outside, "Piece of shit."