So wait for me

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

A Week Ago

Standing out in the hallway with his hands inside his jeans, his ears tried to listen to the muffle conversation that was happening in the room in front of him. Because of his occupation, he wasn't allowed to be a part of Tomura's main group which consisted of those who were in a high rank: Tomura, Dabi, Spinner, Twice, Toga, Magne, and Compress.

In Tomura's own big community, the place was ruled by social stratification. If you were at the bottom you were a worker who did the most dangerous jobs that guarantee death. If you were in the middle you worked in a safer position like inside the community and often ordered those below around. Lastly, if you were at the top, though just below Tomura and his group, you could do anything without any repercussions, so long as you don't mess with Tomura.

And Tomura didn't exactly view himself as a monster as people do. He too has some morals like letting his friends stay at the top even if he sometimes wants them dead. He lets other people have the chance to surpass their original ranks even if they have to throw someone under the bus. Really, his people should be thanking him for at least letting them have a chance to live.

It also wasn't often when one of his high ranks would take someone under their wing—like Dabi. But Tomura let it slide as Shoto could be proven worthy. His skills and knowledge was something the leader needed and had Tomura known the male would be such a good fighter he would've abduct him when they grabbed Dabi. It was only luck that Shoto found his way to Sorston.

Hearing chairs screech, Shoto adjusted his position, his eyes glued to the door as it slowly opened with their conversation changing as their meeting had ended. He wished that they would ignore him, but for some reason they wanted to include him in everything. They want him to be a part of their little disturbed group.

"Hey, Shoto!" The younger male suppressed an eye roll as the oldest male in the group, Compress, stalked towards him, "We're heading out. You following us or you plan to stay with your big brother?"

In the back Magne shook her head at their interaction. She knows Shoto wants nothing to do with them so she's always in the back observing quietly as she doesn't want to be a part of their nonsense, "Leave the boy alone before Dabi gets here. You know how he gets."

"Or worse, Tomura!" Twice shivered, hugging himself as if goosebumps had crawled on his skin, "He seems feisty today!"

All Spinner did was roll his eyes with his arms crossed. His eyes once more rolled when Toga commented as chirpy as ever. He wondered if one of these days his eyes will get stuck, "Idiots."

"Who cares what Dabi thinks! Shoto's apart of us so we got to treat him like family!" Toga placed her arm around his shoulder and stared deeply into his eyes. ignoring the hatred that swarmed in them, "Even if he doesn't think so, he'll eventually. Family's all everyone gets when you have nothing."