Powder

Season 7

Season 7

Hizashi and Kyoka have been taken care of. Their bodies had been carried by Gunhead and Yawara as they took them by the ruined church, next to the farm. Hanta had mentioned it's where everyone who's ever lived here was buried. After that, the community comes together to remember the lost souls. When people die, inside the church holds a book in which every person who had lost their way was written so they would not be forgotten. It was endearing, but also sad.

The one who stood by Kyoka watched as her cousin kneeled down to hold the dead girl's hand. Mina, who cried also kneeled down and shortly after that their attention was turned to Denki as he ran towards Kyoka before she could even be taken away. F/n had to look away when Denki sobbed, wrapping his arms around the lifeless body as the rest of his friends came by. Even Shoto and Katsuki had come along, but she didn't know if they too were tearing up as she looked off to where Nezu was last seen.

When their bodies were carried off, everyone had followed them to watch the burial except for F/n. She didn't know the purple-haired girl, but she did know Hizashi. He was her teacher for a short while, but she didn't want to go to the burial. She felt...upset. Hearing their cries, it could have easily been her if the girl who thrown her knife had sent it towards Hanta.

Instead, she sat on her porch, with her head leaning on the railings as she watched the sky. It was still cold, but she didn't mind. Who knew how long it had been. She hadn't seen Hanta since the event and while she should be comforting him, she decided his friends would be there for him. They would understand, as Kyoka was all of their friends.

She reached into her pockets, holding onto the piece of paper that had printed her face and her fathers. With her right fingers, she opened it up, a crease was formed in the center due to it being folded. Her e/c eyes stared back at the same ones, not once did she blink as she stared at her father, wondering if he truly was still out there hoping she would come to him.

"Hey." She folded the photo with her fingers, turning it away from Izuku who stood in front of her. "Hey."

He eyed the photo in her hands, mustering up the best smile he could as he sat down next to her, "What were you looking at?"

"Something dumb." She mumbled, and when he hummed, continuing to look at her she flipped the photo back open, showing it to him, "Something Hanta found."

She held it out for him and he carefully grabbed it, eyes glancing back and forth before settling on her. In the photo, she was huddled up in a jacket holding onto a cup that was probably warm since the background was filled with snow. She looked the same as today and her lips, just barely could he see a smile form, "You really do look like your dad."

"..Yeah." She glanced at it.

He took a final look before handing it to her. She placed it back in her pockets, the both of them staring ahead in a peaceful silence until she spoke, "..So, how'd it go? With the...burial."