─── [S7] Sorston

Season 7

Season 7

"They're back!" The for that had been outside for so long had felt startled at how loud the voices were being. Didn't they know that just because they were surrounded by walls it wasn't always going to save them, even if they had people? Nothing made a difference, but when the gates opened and they got a view inside, maybe things would make a change for now.

It was then that Katsuki, Izuku and Shoto's eyes widened at the sight of their classmates; Mina, Kyoka, Tenya, Mashirao, Mezo, Momo and Fumikage. Their eyes also widened as they all ran to each other, giving a big group hug. Even Katsuki, who is known to hate being held and it had Eijiro and Denki chuckling at the sight, their hearts filled with happiness as they were reunited once again, even if all weren't there.

But, at the sight, she could help her heart hurt, eyes looking away as she felt they would tear up. It was probably the sleep getting to her, but their smiles, their cries, their laughs it all had her remind that she was and will always be alone. She got her answer and the guys she spent months with didn't need her anymore, so she'd just turn around and leave to who knows where. And she hated it. She hated everything about it. Where is her reunion? Where is her happiness, her cries and the feeling of being complete? Where is Hanta?

It wasn't fair.

Seeing her standing there with what a face could describe joyless, Mina wiped what tears fell from her eyes and bounced over to her with a friendly smile to encourage F/n's feelings. She understood that the h/c haired girl came all this way in hopes her family would be here and to not see anybody had to feel heartache, but she needed to keep her spirits up, "Hi! I'm Mina Ashido! What's your name?"

"Oh, right." Izuku placed himself in between them, smiling at the girl as he noticed something was wrong, "This is F/n. She's been with us for a long while."

When she made no effort to move, he kindly nudged her, "Oh..yeah, I'm F/n."

Mina's smile grew as she looked back to her classmates, pointing at each and saying their names while they waved at her, "Since you stayed with the boys for a while I'm sure you'll get along well with every one of them."

She nodded, "Right..."

"You're going to be okay." Mina whispered to her, hoping to make her feel better, "We're all family now."

She stared at her, before swallowing and blinking away, "Thanks, Mina."

"Are those your cars?" Fumkage pointed behind them, "We should bring them in before someone spots them."

"Right, well that to you guys." The class nodded at Eijiro as he and Tenya led Katsuki, Izuku, Shoto and F/n further into the community, "So, when we bring in outsiders they have to meet with Mr. Nezu. I'm sure you all remember our principal."

"Holy shit." Katsuki sputtered out, "No way he made it out."

Tenya nodded, clipboard in hand, "He did. He'll inform you of how things go here."