Almost complete

Season 2

Season 2

When morning arrived, the sunlight tried peeking through the dark curtains. A small ripped hole had the light bleeding through hitting Izuku's closed eyes. He pulled the thin sheet of blanket over his eyes, successfully blocking the light as he went back to slumber. Surely Katsuki and F/n were awake as they tend to be up way earlier than him.

Either way, they'd most likely start breakfast without him, but he didn't mind as he wanted some extra sleep. At the sound of a faint electrical humming sound, his eyes barely opened. He looked at the covers that draped over his face, wondering if the sound was possibly coming from his friends. The both had probably gone straight to work, but he heard a sudden yell that most definitely sounded like Katsuki he sprung up from his couch. "What the hell are you doing, dumbass!?"

Shoving the blankets off him, he quickly headed for the backdoor, forgetting his shoes as he could see Katsuki glaring at F/n. The blonde had his hand on his hips while the girl tiredly eyed him. "You're supposed to be relaxing!"

"It's all good." She blinked and went back to work. The humming noise Izuku heard earlier was the reciprocating saw that she was using. She had already begun taking down the fence. So far, she had taken a part leaving a big gap in between the fences.

"No, quit it right now!" Katsuki shook his finger in her face just as Izuku stepped out. "What's going on?"

Katsuki turned around while F/n tensed up. The action did not go unnoticed by Izuku as he eyed them both, "Are you guys okay?"

"Yeah." She said and when the blonde looked at her she gave him a glare. Izuku noticed as his eyes flickered at them. Did something happen between? Despising the smelly situation, his eyes accusingly narrowed at them, "Why are you guys being so secretive?"

"It's nothing." She said and began moving away, but the blonde held her arm. She glared at him and he did so too. "Tell him or I will."

"You do and I will smother you in your sleep." She whispered to where only he could hear. In return the blonde moved in closer, "Is that before or after you get fucking infected?"

"Can you guys just tell me!" He impatiently asked, his heart beating as every second passed by, especially the way the two got closer.

"Noth-" Without warning, Katsuki lifted her shirt exposing the bandaged up wound, "She fucking cut herself and tried pretending like nothing happened. How's that for smothering me?"

"Thanks a lot, Dickface." She shoved him, letting her shirt fall, but she suddenly felt hands on her shoulders and Izuku appearing right in front of her with teary concerned eyes. "Why didn't you say anything!? Do you know how bad it could have gotten if you didn't treat it!?"

She embarrassingly looked away as she placed a hand on her nape, "Katsuki helped me out so it's all good."

"Still!" He eyed her clothed wound before looking at her bloody and sweaty shirt, "Even if it's just a cut, who knows what'll happen if a dead blood gets in it. We also don't want it to get any worse even if we have the supplies to treat it. Remember, we're supposed to save them and not be reckless."