You're here

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Every time he pulled on his chains, the metal would rattle against each other. It would rub itself against the pillar that he'd been chained to, the noise echoes through the dark concrete room. Well, it wasn't that dark. Above the back wall was a small window, the glass had been replaced with barbed wires so it allowed some light to peek through.

That, however, did not ease Katsuki's mind as he grunted every time he pulled the chains. In this scenario, he wondered what F/n would do if she were in his situation. With no tools around, they'd both be in a prickly situation.

All he had in his room was a thin mattress and a blanket. He's thought of a way to use them to free himself, but nothing worked.

Since yesterday, he's been put in the room without his friends. He has no idea where they are as he couldn't hear them. They had all been knocked out and woke up to the sight of being chained. He worried that they might already be dead or perhaps they were put in different buildings to which he hoped was the case.

Hearing footsteps approaching, Katsuki let the chains go and stood up to his full height. His eyes narrowed as he waited for anyone to come through. Even with nothing, he still had his fist that he'd love to put in use.

Unfortunately, he had been caught off guard as the door immediately swung and a bottle of water had been thrown at him, almost hitting him in the face. With his reflexes he was able to grab it, though he quickly threw it back with force in hopes it would at least put the person unconscious.

But upon hearing a slap and hearing a chuckle, Katsuki once again narrowed his eyes, taking a step back in case they had a weapon.

"You should say thank you instead of tossing it back." The male once again threw it, he made sure to aim at the blonde's feet, "I see being out in the streets has caused you to be paranoid."

The blonde scoffed, though he briefly glanced at the water before looking at the older male. He didn't say anything, his glare spoke for him.

The other male crossed his arms as he also glared at the younger male, "Be grateful I even let you have access to water. By now you and your friends would have been dead."

The blonde had to speak at the mention of his friends. He played off his worries and scoffed, making no effort to pick up the bottle as he returned the glare, "Yeah? And why aren't we? You plan on doing shit to us?"

The male leaned on the concrete wall, his nose sticking in the air, "Depends."

Before he could ask him what he meant, the older male pulled a key from his pocket and approached the male. The blonde cautiously eyed his appearance, looking for a weapon but he didn't see one. Despite the older male being buffer than he is, Katsuki wouldn't back down a fight if instigated.