Chapter 19

When class was over, Xiao Tu was chatting with everyone in his seat. Suddenly, someone called out: "Xiao Tu, someone is looking for you."

Xiao Tu looked outside the classroom, and it turned out to be Yin Zihan who hadn't seen him for a long time.

"Zihan, are you okay?"

Yin Zihan's face turned reddish: "Little Tu, are you free on Saturday afternoon?"

"I'm not going home this weekend, I'm free, what's the matter?"

"Saturday is my birthday...I want to invite you to dinner."

"Okay!" Xiao Tu smiled all over his face, "What gift do you like?"

"It doesn't need to be so troublesome, as long as you come." Yin Zihan said flatly, but he was already happy in his heart. Ever since he chose science on impulse last time, he has always regretted it, until not long ago when he heard the news that Xiao Tu and Ling Chao broke up, his long-logged fighting spirit broke out again. This time, he decided to confess his love to Xiao Tu.

"That's a deal. I'll wait for you at the gate of the library center at three o'clock on Saturday afternoon."

"good."

Xiao Tu didn't know, just when she and Yin Zihan were talking happily at the classroom door, another group of people were also talking about them in the classroom.

One person asked: "Hey, so what do Yin Zihan want to do with Xiao Tu?"

"It goes without saying, of course it's a private matter!"

"What private matter requires his science students to come to our liberal arts class to find someone?"

"What do you know? Yin Zihan and Xiaotu Gaoyi are at the same table, and their relationship is not ordinary!"

"No way? Isn't Xiao Tu and Ling Chao from the third year of high school?"

"It's early!"

"Why divide?"

"It is said that the school belle has been chasing Ling Chao hard, and Ling Chao couldn't stop her, so she dumped her original partner!"

"Nonsense! Ling Chao is not that kind of person, let me see! Xiao Tu cheated, and Ling Chao will have no choice but to break up with her."

"That's right! Look at Xiao Tu and Yin Zihan, I don't know what they are talking about..."

"What else can I say? Talk about love!"

...

When Yin Zihan went back full of joy and Xiao Tu returned to the classroom, the group of people finally stopped gossiping and looked at her with strange eyes.

Xiao Tu didn't care either, and sat down on her seat. As soon as she sat down, Jiang Juanjuan couldn't wait to ask her: "Tutu, what does Yin Zihan want from you?"

"He said Saturday is his birthday and he wants to treat me to dinner." Xiao Tu said frankly.

"Why does he only invite you and not me?"

Xiao Tu scratched his head: "This, I didn't ask..."

Jiang Juanjuan narrowed her eyes: "Tutu, you don't have something to hide from me, do you?"

"What's the matter?" Xiao Tu was confused by her question.

"What's the relationship between you and Yin Zihan?"

"Me and him?" Xiao Tu was stunned, what relationship could they have?

"Don't pretend you don't know! Yin Zihan likes you, don't tell me you don't know?"