Chapter 59

Xiao Tu never expected that Ling Chao would give up traveling and accompany him back to school. The point is, this guy didn't say anything at first, but when she got on the train, he suddenly appeared to surprise her. It was all premeditated!

Xiao Tu was also a little bit depressed when he was happy, why did he feel like he was playing tricks again?

After Ling Chao helped the grandma put away all the luggage and the two sat down, Xiao Tu asked, "Why don't you go on a trip?"

"Nothing." Ling Chao replied lightly.

Do you want to be so calm? Xiao Tu was a little embarrassed: "Why is it boring? I don't even have to go even if I want to!"

"It's boring if you don't go."

"I..." Xiao Tu's face turned red all of a sudden.

I have to admit that Young Master Ling has the ability to be sensational anytime and anywhere but remain calm. She makes people blush and heart beat faster, but he looks like he hasn't done anything.

I really don't know whether to say he has a good attitude or a thick skin.

"And..." Ling Chao suddenly paused, "You don't have a place to live when you go back to school?"

Xiao Tu suddenly became alert: "I can live in the dormitory alone."

"Alone?" He squinted his eyes, and there was a hint of conspiracy in his eyes.

"I'm not going to live with you!" She blurted out.

"Did I tell you to live here?" Ling Chao asked back.

"..." Don't you mean that? Xiao Tu had black lines on his face.

"But since you said so, I don't mind if you go over."

At that moment, Xiao Tu had an epiphany, Mr. Ling is definitely thick-skinned! Thicker than a steel plate!

"Are you husband and wife?" Just as the two of you were staring at each other, the old grandma who asked them to help carry the luggage just now suddenly intervened.

"No......"

"Yes." Ling Chao answered first.

Have you ever deceived an old man like this? Xiao Tu glared at him and explained: "Grandma, don't listen to his nonsense, I have nothing to do with him."

Grandma's ears are a little behind, she looked at Xiao Tu and asked, "What did you say?"

"I said, I have nothing to do with him!" Xiao Tu repeated loudly.

"Oh, you are his wife!"

"..." Xiao Tu was struck by lightning.

Just when she was speechless, the old woman asked again: "Have you had any babies?"

"No!" Xiao Tu hurriedly waved his hands.

"What! Got it? How old is it?"

Xiao Tu wiped off his sweat, and patiently explained: "Grandma, you got it wrong, I said no!"

"A man and a woman? Ouch, congratulations, congratulations..."

Xiao Tu finally broke down: Grandma, did you do it on purpose? T____T

In this way, Grandma and Xiao Tu chatted for several hours, and even let her know what brand of milk powder the child was drinking. Xiao Tu broke down more and more time after time. Grandma was talking nonsense there.

From the beginning to the end, Ling Chao didn't say a word, just nodded while smiling.

Finally, the train arrived.