Chapter 56

Soon after Ling Chao was injured, the police arrived and sent him to the nearest hospital.

After inspection, the knife did not hurt the vitals, but due to excessive blood loss and fear of wound infection, after hemostasis and bandaging, the hospital gave the suggestion of staying in the hospital for observation.

That night, in the ward, Xiao Tu almost stayed up all night.

As long as she closes her eyes, there will be bright red blood flowing down Ling Chao's arms... Even when I think about it now, I can't help but suffocate.

Suddenly, the hand placed by the bed was held, she raised her head, and met Ling Chao's gaze.

"Why are your hands so cold?" His voice was weak, holding back the tenderness in his eyes.

Xiao Tu's nose was sore, and he wanted to cry again, but remembering what he said to himself when he was injured, the tears welling up in his eyes were forced back.

It's all over, it's useless to cry, all she can do at this time is to stop worrying him.

"I'm fine, you go to sleep." She looked at him, trying to hide her emotions.

Ling Chao didn't speak, and stared at her with burning eyes. The two looked at each other for a long time, Ling Chao suddenly sighed, his eyes were already full of grievances: "Honey, I can't sleep if you look at me like this..."

"..." Xiao Tu was embarrassed, "Then I won't look at you, okay?" Helplessly, he was still in the mood to joke at this time, Xiao Tu was angry and funny.

"If you don't look at me, I won't be able to sleep anymore." At this time, there was more sadness in the wronged eyes.

Xiao Tu was speechless: "Then what do you think of me?" It's not true if you look at it, and it's not true if you don't look at it. Could it be possible to let her turn a blind eye?

"Sleep with me."

Xiao Tu was choked, how could he be so calm when such naked words came out of his mouth?

After adjusting her mood, she said seriously, "This is a hospital."

"But this is a single room."

"...a nurse will come in."

"Ah!" Ling Chao sighed, and murmured extremely sadly, "It seems that I won't be able to sleep tonight..." The dim light reflected his aggrieved expression, his mouth was pursed, his eyes were full of resentment, and he stared helplessly. Looking at you, it is simply cute.

Although he knew his sinister intentions, Xiao Tu was still disappointingly killed.

One hospital bed, two people, when lying down, Xiao Tu tried to avoid his wound, and finally fell asleep, he heard him complaining in his ear: "Honey, you don't take off your clothes when you sleep..."

Xiao Tu finally got angry: "Don't push yourself too far!"

Accidentally touched his wound, "Ouch!" He cried out.

Xiao Tu's heart was pulled up in an instant: "Are you okay?" He said, wanting to see the injury on his shoulder.

"Murder your husband..." Ling Chao bared his teeth in pain.

Xiao Tu was in a hurry, and hurriedly approached him, before he could clearly see the wound, he was hugged by the waist, and took advantage of the opportunity to embrace him in a warm embrace.

Damn, I was framed again!

"You pervert!" She was ashamed and annoyed, struggling desperately in his arms.