Chapter 70

Xiao Tu did not expect that she would be assigned to the Trauma Emergency Surgery Department where Jianghu was located.

Undoubtedly, this is indeed one of the best departments in Shenglang, with a complete first aid system and excellent medical equipment. It is said that those assigned to this department in previous years are generally the best interns, and the hospital The requirements for seeing intern nurses in this department are very high, and if there is a slight mistake, they will be transferred to other departments. Therefore, among the students they practiced together, in private, everyone does not really want to go to such an important department. After all, if they make mistakes, they will be transferred It will seriously affect the trainee performance.

So when Xiao Tu assigned the internship departments to each student, it immediately aroused everyone's sympathy.

"Team Leader Rabbit, you're here to make a heroic sacrifice!" Their group lamented for a boy.

"That's right, Xiaotu, tell your superiors not to let you go to that department, it doesn't matter if we are trainees now." Another classmate persuaded.

Niersi, who has always kept a respectful distance from this kind of department that has to deal with serious patients, is even more worried: "Tutu, you said that Senior Brother Jiang is in charge of our department, so please go and beg him to transfer you to join me. Good to have a companion."

"Tutu, your trauma and emergency department is too dangerous. What if someone doesn't have fun outside and uses a knife in the hospital? This is not a joke!" Dong Dongdong also echoed.

Only Xia Mo kept his eyes shining, holding Xiao Tu's hand and said, "Rabbit, I'll change with you, I'll go to the emergency department!"

Amidst the chatter of a group of people, Xiao Tu couldn't laugh or cry: "Don't worry about me, I'm going to be an intern and a nurse, so what danger can I encounter? Besides, the assignments from above will come first , I will say it now, it seems that our trainees are picky and picky, and the influence on everyone is not good."

"That's not the case. I heard that many old nurses like to bully the newcomers. If you go there, what should you do if something goes wrong and you will be caught?" Niersi was still worried.

"Sisi, it really doesn't matter, I walk upright and sit up straight, they can't catch me." Xiao Tu vowed.

"Team Leader Rabbit, I found that you have become more and more imposing since you became the party secretary!" the boy joked.

"Yes, yes, very leadership!" Someone agreed.

"Needless to say, our Tutu is a blue-chip stock among women, you just don't have any vision!" Dong Dongdong put his hips on his hips.

Blue chips among women? Xiao Tu was once again horrified by Dong Dongdong's sturdy description. In fact, it wasn't that she wasn't really nervous when she arrived, but she was safe when she arrived. Since she had already decided to go to the emergency department, there was no use worrying about it now, it's better to prepare well.

Thinking of it this way, she was not nervous anymore, and she could wait for the next week's internship with peace of mind.

Early the next morning, Xiao Tu got up early. The hospital provided dormitories for their trainees, four people to one room, with a complete set of air conditioners and water heaters. Among several trainee hospitals, they were treated the best.

After a simple grooming, Xiao Tu reported to the Trauma Emergency Department.

The person who received her was Du Hongmei, the head nurse of the emergency department. She was in her early forties. With a loli voice, she sounded like a teenage girl.