Chapter 48

After a commotion, the conflict was finally reconciled, but Xiao Tu forgot the most important thing, she was here to catch the rape! Now that the adulterer has not been caught, she still agreed to stay and live, where will she live? There are only two rooms in total. Could it be possible to let her and Ling Chao share one?

no! Absolutely not!

After all, Xiao Tu is still a very conservative child, so at night, she drove Ling Chao to the closed room to sleep.

But people are not happy about being locked up. Although he is a stuffy bottle, he still has human rights. If he doesn't speak, it doesn't mean that he is easy to bully. Ling Chao was kicked out of his room not long after he entered his room without mercy.

Now it was Ling Chao's turn to complain. He thought it was so cold that he could hug his wife to keep him warm, but he didn't expect that his wife couldn't hug her and couldn't even sleep in the bed, so he could only hug the quilt and stare at the sofa in a daze.

Could it be that you really want to sleep on the sofa tonight?

"Boom boom boom..."

When there was a knock on the door, Xiao Tu poked his head out through the crack of the door, and was about to ask him what he was doing, but was horrified by the scene in front of him—Master Ling was holding the quilt, standing pitifully at the door, staring at look at her.

"Honey, the weather forecast says it's only three degrees tonight."

You see, God is so unfair, some people are good-looking, but he can be so good-looking anytime, anywhere, even pretending to be pitiful can make people feel moved.

Xiao Tu stared at Ling Chao for a long time, gritted his teeth: "Wait!" Then, he retracted his head.

It seems that it is useful to pretend to be pitiful, Xiao Tu must be struggling inside, and will open the door to welcome her husband back to the room after a while!

It's a pity that Mr. Ling guessed the beginning correctly, but he didn't guess the ending correctly. Xiao Tu is indeed engaged in a fierce ideological struggle, but what worries her is not whether to let Ling Chao come in to sleep, but——

"Crack!" The door opened.

Ling Chao was overjoyed, and was about to go in with the quilt in his arms, but was blocked by something.

"Here!" Xiao Tu stuffed the things in his hands into his arms, "This is for you."

Ling Chao took a closer look and was angry! What Xiao Tu stuffed him was the rabbit puppet with blue background and white flowers on the bedside! It turned out that after thinking about it for so long, she was hesitating whether to contribute the rabbit to Ling Chao to sleep with!

"Hey, what do you mean by that?"

This time it was Xiao Tu's turn to be pitiful, and the aggrieved eyes seemed to say: I have struggled for a long time before I was willing to contribute my most important rabbit puppet, don't you like it?

The corner of Ling Chao's mouth twitched, he hugged the quilt in one hand and the puppet in the other, and went back to the sofa.

Ling Chao hugged the rabbit puppet like this, and made do on the sofa for several nights, during which he didn't think of a way. For example, an excuse to go online in the room, or an excuse that there is Xiaoqiang in the living room! He even made up such a stupid reason why the clock in the living room was so loud! But Xiao Tu's attitude this time is too firm, if he doesn't sleep, he won't sleep! Want to sleep in a room? Don't leave me here in the first place! v?v

After struggling like this for several nights, Ling Chao finally caught a cold.

When he coughed for the first time, not only was he not depressed, but he was also excited like never before—he finally had a valid reason to sleep in his room today! Hahaha......