Chapter 52

Xiao Tu has grown up so much, and it is the first time that he deeply understands the profound connotation of "being a man is difficult, being a woman is even more difficult, and being a famous woman is even more difficult."

Since the video of her bravely fighting the robbers went viral on the Internet that day, her whole life has undergone earth-shaking changes.

First, a flood of phone calls came into her mobile phone. Netizens who didn't know the truth asked her if she really knew kung fu. There were also aunts and sisters from neighbors who came to recognize her relatives. Some reporters from the TV station said they wanted to interview her. The most exaggerated It turns out that a film and television company actually offered to sign her to act in a martial arts movie.

Afterwards, the students watched. Every time she was in a class, the rate of attendance was astonishingly high, so that the tutors and professors in the school rushed to attend their class, saying that they wanted to try Taste the whole classroom full of students.

Then, this incident finally alarmed the school, and the leaders talked to her, saying that her courageous behavior reflected the spirit of contemporary college students and added luster to the school, which is very worthy of praise. The always shrewd school leader even awarded her an award for her bravery, along with a bonus of 200 yuan.

Holding the certificate and bonus, Xiao Tu couldn't laugh or cry! What kind of bonus is this? It was clearly advertising fees, and after taking this money, she had to go to the radio interview that the school gave her. The most terrible thing is that she has to accept the money, otherwise she will not give face to the leader... In short, her name is determined.

On the contrary, Dong Dongdong and Ni Ersi were overjoyed, saying that the school was willing to give out the money, and Xiao Tu insisted on inviting them to have a meal, but the four of them went to a restaurant near the school for dinner, and Xiao Tu had to post it for five days. twelve.

Dong Dongdong also comforted her shamelessly: "Tutu, luckily it's not two hundred and five."

As a result, the boss recognized Xiao Tu when collecting the money, and said that he had to erase the change of the two yuan for the heroine. Thus, Xiao Tu really became two hundred and five. T____T

Full of wine and food, on the way back to school from the restaurant, the topic of course cannot be separated from Xiaotu's video incident this time. From Xiao Tu's kung fu meeting to the robbers on the road, from the robbers to the video, and from the video to the school's bonus, finally he sighed: "It would be great if there was another robber on the road now." Ah, we can have another meal!"

"That's right, one for one, two for one pair! Anyway, our rabbits are good at it!" Niersi nodded.

Xia Mo: "One is two hundred, two is four hundred, next time you can order two more dishes."

Xiao Tu was speechless: Do you want to be so horrified?

In the end, before the words could be spoken, a figure actually appeared from the road! The night was dark and the wind was high, the man came suddenly and flashed in front of them, everyone was stunned.

After a long time, Niersi murmured, "Aren't all the robbers masked now?"

Dong Dongdong puffed out his chest: "Is there money, but sex!"

Xia Mo: "Close the door and let the rabbits go!"

Xiao Tu: "..."

Compared with the performance of the four of them, the visitor seemed much calmer. His eyes wandered among the four of them, and finally locked on Xiao Tu, asking: "Are you Xiao Tu?"