Chapter 36

"Let's talk about it first, since you want to play, you are not allowed to quit halfway, and you are not allowed to lie." Wukong had a strange smile on his face.

Most of Xiao Tu and the others have never played truth or dare, and they don't understand how evil this game is, so they nodded along with everyone in agreement.

Soon, the game begins.

Dong Dongdong was the first to draw a ghost card, and she chose the truth.

Others asked questions such as "Have you cheated in the exam?" Dong Dongdong answered them one by one. When it was Wukong's turn, he changed his usual laugh and said seriously: "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" ?"

Suddenly, the scene was silent, and everyone's eyes were focused on Dong Dongdong. After seeing her face turning white and turning red, they nodded.

"Wow! Eldest brother, you are outrageous!" Bajie immediately booed.

A group of people booed and sent them into a pile.

Wukong was even more proud of the spring breeze, his whole body seemed to be floating, but he was not complacent enough. In the second round, the joke card came to him.

"Do you really like our family?" Niersi asked.

Wukong nodded, otherwise he wouldn't have taken the trouble to suggest playing truth or dare.

"Why?" Xiao Tu continued to ask.

Now, Wukong, who has always been shameless and impatient, became embarrassed: "...I think he is very cute, and he has a very good personality, and he gets along very well with me."

"It turned out to be a good match..." Bajie deliberately dragged out his voice.

Immediately, both Wukong and Dong Dongdong blushed a lot.

Before Wukong finished his embarrassment, Ling Chao suddenly asked blankly: "Are you still a virgin?"

As soon as these words came out, Wukong's face immediately turned from red to white, and he looked at Ling Chao sadly: "Master, if you destroy someone's marriage, you will be struck by lightning..."

"Don't worry, before you are hacked, it shouldn't be my turn."

Wukong: "..."

In the end, poor Wukong had no choice but to accept his fate and shook his head.

"With whom?" Dong Dongdong asked directly.

"Boom..."

Dong Dongdong said seriously: "You are not allowed to lie, and you are not allowed to quit halfway!"

Wukong's face finally collapsed.

Since Ling Chao's question started, the next few questions all revolved around Wukong's first time, and quickly cleaned up the innocent boy's first time from inside to outside, from beginning to end, and even he was everywhere. How the tragic experience of being dumped by his first love girlfriend has been revealed, one can imagine how embarrassing Wukong is.

After this round of truth-telling, Xiao Tu finally realized the evil speed of this game, and couldn't help feeling nervous. In the end, the more she worried, the more it would come true. After a few rounds, finally the ghost card was her turn.

She remembered the lessons learned by Wukong just now, and immediately chose the big adventure, but she didn't realize at all that sometimes the big adventure is more evil than the truth.

Sure enough, she was revenged by Goku.

"Ask that man for a phone number." Wukong pointed to a man and a woman who were flirting not far away. The man was very tall, and because his back was facing them, he couldn't see his face clearly. It was that woman, who was the coolest dressed one in the bar, with a curvy figure and lively eyes, she was trembling with laughter amidst the man's whisper, and she wanted to stick to his body.