Chapter 53

Although the facade of the sports department is large, after entering, it is obviously not as imposing as the big characters on the door. It is just two simple desks, an old-style computer, and a few piles of documents. Compared with the simplicity of the desk, the few banners and some awards hanging on the wall are quite eye-catching.

It seems that this arrogant-looking Minister Zhao still has two brushes, Xiao Tu thought secretly. Suddenly, Zhao Chengang threw a stack of documents in front of her. Note that it is thrown!

Xiao Tu frowned: "What is this?"

"This is the archives of the Ministry of Sports over the years, and the work plan for this year."

"So much?" Xiao Tu was a little surprised.

"This is only part of it. If you want to join our sports department, you should understand the history and operation of our department. Of course, if you are bored, you can also go to the art department. I think they will welcome you very much." Zhao Chengang had a blank expression. Said expressively.

Xiao Tu was stunned, and it took him a long time to realize it. Could this be the legendary...dismissal?

She has always been kind to others, and this is the first time she has encountered this situation. Although she felt a little uncomfortable, she still tried her best to smile: "It's okay, I can take it back and read it."

"Are you going to take such an important file back?"

Xiao Tu was stunned again: "Then how about... I'll watch it here?"

"After you finish reading, write me a 3,000-word experience. In addition, our sports department pays great attention to efficiency. If you can't finish reading today, don't read it in the future."

The smile on Xiao Tu's face finally froze.

She came to report to the student union right after class, stayed with Xu Boyi for a while, and was asked by the group of ministers. It was already past six o'clock, and she hadn't eaten yet. Now this Zhao Chengang still wants to read the files here by himself. With such a large stack of files, it takes a few hours at least, not to mention writing about his experience? This is clearly making things difficult for her, and Xiao Tu has never been the kind to swallow his anger.

"Senior, I'm afraid I won't be able to finish it today." She said frankly.

She refused so directly, which was beyond Zhao Chengang's expectation. He thought that this kind of new girl would either swallow her anger or sue him behind her back. Anyway, he had seen this kind of person a lot. On the contrary, the newcomer in front of him, although he came in by virtue of his fame, is also honest.

There was a flash of approval in his eyes, but it was quickly covered by the indifferent eyes. Zhao Chengang said: "It seems that you are not as powerful as the rumors say." The tone was contemptuous.

"Senior, I think you have misunderstood." Xiao Tu said seriously, "The rumors uploaded on the Internet are all rumors. I have never admitted it myself. If you think that I have a false name because of this, I really can't agree with it."

Everything she said made sense, but Zhao Chengang, who had intended to make things difficult for her, was speechless. But he is arrogant after all, without any embarrassment on his face, he said lightly: "This should be because the president has a problem with his vision. I thought the people he recruited were all capable..."

He didn't go any further, but the meaning was very clear, that is, you, Xiao Tu, are not capable enough!

Xiao Tu was really angry: "Senior, although I'm not as good at uploading on the Internet, but you haven't gotten along with me before, so you make a judgment about my ability, isn't it too arbitrary?"