Chapter 40

"Ding dong... ding dong..." Zhao Nuannuan came out of the kitchen and opened the door, "Cancan, why is it you?" "What? It can't be me?" Su Cancan shook her hair that she thought was very soft, Zhao Nuannuan got in under her body, "It smells so good! What are you burning?" Zhao Nuannuan looked helplessly at her unabashed look, and suddenly he caught a glimpse of Su Cancan holding a huge suitcase, "Cancan, did you run away from home?" Su Cancan, who was searching for the source of the fragrance, looked down at his suitcase, "Screw you and ran away, I want to live here." "What?" He grabbed Su Cancan, who was running to the kitchen, said, "What are you talking about? Why do you want to live with me?" "Please, why are you so excited? I'm your wife! It's so strange to live with you... "After that, she glanced at Zhao Nuannuan's freshly fried steak, and her eyes glowed green like a weasel.

"No!" Zhao Nuannuan snatched her lunch away, "Don't make up your mind! There is only one serving!" "Stingy..." Su Cancan pouted, her eyes still lingering on the tempting steak, "So It's a big piece, and you can't finish it. They came here in a hurry and didn't even have breakfast..." "Stop talking!" Zhao Nuannuan glared at her, "Tell me, why did you move here?" "Didn't you say that?" Well!" Su Cancan glanced at him impatiently, "I'm your wife, I don't live with you, where do I live?" "You..." Zhao Nuannuan was immediately speechless by her question, squeak Wu said, "You, you can live at home, why do you have to live with me?" "Hey!" Su Cancan patted his paw on Zhao Nuannuan's shoulder mercilessly, "I finally persuaded my parents not to do it. They are already suspicious about the wedding, if we don't even live together, do you think my parents and your parents will believe that we are married?" "This..." Zhao Nuannuan was hesitating, holding The steak was snatched away, and before he recovered, Su Cancan forked up the steak in an unladylike way, took a bite, and said while chewing, "It's good... eat..." "Su Cancan! You You can go too far!" Seeing the lunch she worked so hard to cook, Zhao Nuannuan was instantly bitten by more than half of it by Su Cancan, and finally broke out unbearably.

"Woo... If you don't eat it, you don't eat it. What's so fierce..." "You! You!" You must know that good people will lose their temper, especially when they treat a stubborn woman like Su Cancan, "Go away!" !" Zhao Nuannuan roared, dragging Su Cancan's suitcase and preparing to throw it out. "Wow!" Su Cancan yelled all of a sudden, "Zhao Nuannuan, you are so heartless! I marry you, but you don't even let me live, and even drive me away! What crime did I do! How could I believe someone like you!" Su Cancan yelled louder and louder, a few people came down from upstairs, and looked in the door curiously, Su Cancan became even more excited, "Zhao Nuannuan, you are so cruel! Now that I have your flesh and blood in my stomach, you don't want our mother and I, where will I sleep if you make me a pregnant woman, wow..." "Okay, okay!" Seeing that her image was destroyed, Zhao Nuannuan immediately Pulling the suitcase back into the door, he slammed the door shut.

"Su Cancan, I must have owed you in my previous life..." "Hee hee..." Su Cancan put away her tears, showed a tricky smile, took her suitcase from Zhao Nuannuan, and wandered around the room, "This The room is good... good! I will live in this room from now on!" After that, he patted Zhao Nuannuan's shoulder with loyalty, "Don't worry, little lady, I won't eat you, sir! No matter what you listen to at night I will pretend that I didn't hear any sound, and I promise I won't disturb you!" "It's up to you!" Zhao Nuannuan waved her hand impatiently, and walked into her room angrily. --The next day, morning.

There was a loud thunder on the ground, waking up Su Cancan who was meeting with the braised pork in the dream. "Su Cancan! Give it to me!" Su Cancan revealed a face of a national treasure from the quilt wrapped like a rice dumpling. Since she didn't have the supervision of her mother last night, she stared at the computer until after five o'clock in the morning. She hasn't slept five hours. "Why..." Zhao Nuannuan said with a livid face, "Come out!" "Early in the morning, it will kill you..." Su Cancan got out of bed wrapped in the quilt, and opened the door with a bouncing look like a A caterpillar that walks with its tail. She was right, the man outside the door was going to kill her! The door opened, and Zhao Nuannuan was overwhelmed by Su Cancan's ghostly appearance. He was stunned for a few seconds, and then he shouted, "What do you look like? What time is it now, you Why are you still sleeping?" "Oh..." Su Cancan responded casually, turned her head and was about to fall to the bed again, but someone grabbed the quilt, and with a clatter, Su Cancan sat on the ground like a dumpling that had peeled off its skin, The pain made her finally wake up. Touching the knocked butt, she raised her head viciously, "Zhao Nuannuan, are you crazy early in the morning?" "Am I crazy?" Zhao Nuannuan was so angry that she wanted to strangle this woman to death , Now he is regretting to death, why did he get the marriage certificate so obsessively, "Go and see what you have done!" "What..." Su Cancan got up from the ground, rubbed his sore butt, Touching the Olympic bird's nest-like hair, wandering like Sadako into the living room.

"Ah!" She shivered, her back was no longer hunched, her eyes were no longer drooping, and her mouth, which seemed to never close, grew bigger. She turned her face and said with a charming smile, "Brother Nuan Nuan , I will never dare to do it next time..." "Next time? If there is a next time, I will throw you out from the eighth floor!" I saw a pile of potato chips, chocolate, cake packaging bags, and even some Ate half of the instant noodles. That night, Zhao Nuannuan pulled Su Cancan to sign a cohabitation agreement, the content of which is as follows: Cohabitation agreement: 1. Both parties to the agreement shall not interfere with each other's sexual life, and shall not enter each other's room without consent, and interfere with the other's normal life at will. 2. Party B shall not litter in the apartment, clean up after eating, and shall not plunder any food belonging to Party A without authorization.

3. Party B shall not use the name of marriage to spread rumors everywhere, slander Party A's reputation, and damage Party A's image. 4. During the cohabitation period, Party B must fulfill its responsibilities as a cohabitant, clean up for Party A, tidy up the room, wash clothes and sweep the floor. Any request made by Party A must be unconditionally complied with without violating ethics. 5. Since Party B does not have the ability to find food by itself, Party A is responsible for all meals during the cohabitation period, but Party B must be responsible for washing and cleaning the kitchen. 6. This agreement shall be implemented immediately from the date of enactment, and Party B shall not raise any objection. 7. Those who violate this agreement shall be dealt with by the other party. 8. The final interpretation right of this agreement belongs to Party A, which shall be supplemented and perfected by Party A at any time.

Party A: Zhao Nuannuan, the owner of the apartment Party B: Su Cancan, the person under the fence Under Zhao Nuannuan's eyes that could kill people, Su Cancan lowered his head and signed his name on this cohabitation agreement that humiliated the country and began to be a subjugated slave career.