Chapter 27

"Tutu, do you have a cold?" In the self-study class, Jiang Juanjuan, who was careful, noticed Xiao Tu's abnormality and asked in a low voice.

"Ah?" Xiao Tu came back from his absence, feeling a little annoyed.

Just now... I remembered him again...

Ever since he came that day, I can't help thinking of him, thinking of the feeling of him kissing her that day, the feeling of soaking my whole heart in honey, which makes people unable to concentrate at all.

"Hey! You're back!" Jiang Juanjuan, who was ignored, waved her claws at her with open teeth and claws.

"I, I'm thinking about a topic!" Xiao Tu hastily covered it up.

"Miss your size? You even knocked down your pen!"

Xiao Tu looked down, and sure enough, he took it down!

"Tutu, I think... you are thinking about men, right?" Jiang Juanjuan narrowed her eyes.

"Don't talk nonsense..." She lowered her head and pretended to do a question, avoiding Jiang Juanjuan's gaze.

Seeing this, Jiang Juanjuan yelled: "Fairy, you can't escape my old grandson's eyes!" Unexpectedly, she lost her composure for a moment, causing all the students who were studying for self-study to turn their heads and stare at her displeasedly.

"Hey..." Jiang Juanjuan laughed.

"What are you looking at! Have you never seen a disease?" Jia Siwen said.

The serious atmosphere was relieved at once, and after a brief laugh, the class returned to the tranquility just now.

Jiang Juanjuan gritted her teeth and glared at Jia Siwen, then turned her head to Xiao Tu and said, "Today, my grandson will let you go..." After finishing speaking, she finally went back to review.

Xiao Tu breathed a sigh of relief: It's dangerous! If Jiang Juanjuan was forced to ask, maybe she would slip up... But then again, even if she was asked to talk, she would not be able to say it.

Just when Xiao Tu lost his mind again, the mobile phone in his schoolbag suddenly vibrated a few times.

She hurriedly took it out secretly, and it turned out to be a text message from Ling Chao.

—— Concentrate on reviewing and don't miss me.

Xiao Tu: "..."

Although Ling Chao's text messages are inevitably suspected of being narcissistic, he did remind Xiao Tu that now is the most critical moment, and there is no time to review, so how can there be time to fall in love? In He Tian's words - if you want to talk about it, you have to talk about it with the college entrance examination, get involved in it! Conquer it! Force it to marry you!

Thinking of this, Xiao Tu immediately regained his fighting spirit, and went to fall in love with a pen and test questions.

In this repeated touching and being touched, conquering and being conquered, in June of this year, the three-year love between the candidates and the college entrance examination finally came to a decisive day.

On the night of the college entrance examination, Xiao Tu walked around Jinghu Lake after he came out of the classroom.

Walking by the lake in early summer, the air is already filled with warm and humid air, and unknown summer insects are humming in the corner, evoking infinite thoughts. Unknowingly, Xiao Tu walked to the place where Ling Chao kissed her that day.

For some reason, she suddenly wanted to hear his voice, but when Xiao Tu took out his cell phone to call him, his call came.

From the other end, a gentle voice came: "Is there a test tomorrow?"